Click Here!

Login troubles

Guest DracoRegina

Guest DracoRegina

I just registered and went through activation with no issue. But now when I try logging in at the top right corner like this says, it just blinks as if I hit the reload button. Nothing I do seems to let me login. Should I try going through registration again or is there some other better solution?

I'm having this same issue, it says my account doesn't exist, even though I made an account back in 2011, and my stuff is still there. It worked the first time, then I updated to the "New" profile system. I haven't been here -since- 2011, so it might seem like ancient history to you. Now I can't get on at all, but it still lets me reset my account password, which does not help.

I think your site just hates me. I remember having account issues the first time as well. And if memory serves me well the exact same ones.

Edited by Dashie Lover

If you try resetting your password using the exact same password, it will blank the field, effectively locking you out.

Reset your password again, using a different password. You should be able to access the account then. Remember to use the upper right corner login fields, because we have a known glitch with the center fields.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.