Click Here!

Silver Haze

Vixie-Chan

Hello all! It's me your favorite quiet (sorry about that) Author kyandi Rin! I just wanted to put this up here to see if any of you were interested in learning more about my story that i havn't put in the story yet. I will not spoil you if I can help it.

The World of Silver Haze came to me some years ago and it was not until now that I have had the nerve to write about it. A world without Oil is hard to imagine. There are so many things that are taken for granted these days like good clean air and the beauty of nature. Silver Haze is a story that is dear to my heart. All of the characters are a side of me rofl...don't ask...

Alexis Taite...well let's just say he's a spin off of my mainself. It takes alot to get him to the point where he lashes out at everything. (Macarius can do it almost instantly with no problems). There is something hidden deep inside my favorite short (Alexis: hey dont call me short damn it!) blonde. One of those facts is that he's not blond at all. :) what color is his natural hair? hehe read to find out!

Macarius. Macarius is an enigma. There are so many things they dont know about this raven haired hottie. One thing they do know is that his mother was Japanese meaning that Macarius is at least Half Japanese. For what others think is brooding because of the silence is actually Macarius trying to keep his emotions from leaking out all over the place. Bad things happen when he can't control his emotions. *winks*

Phelan! God I love this guy, the fact that he's half wolf is just so awsome in my own book. Fay Fay reminds me of a hyperactive mini me. He's rash but he's also not as dumb as everyone thinks he is. He and Bran has been in love with each other for five years before the story starts. They keep their love life a secret because they are afraid that Alexis might get mad at them. What they dont know is that Alexis has known all along.

Bran, my friends, is the shy part of me. Yes I can be very shy when It comes to certain things. He's constantly worried that people will shun him because of his abnormally colored eyes. To Fay it just makes him all the more cute and fuckable little Uke.

Abigail is the bitch inside of me. Easily angered and quick to kick someone's ass. She uses that to hide the unnaturally sweet side of herself that would be sujectable to heartache otherwise.

Well there you have it! please send me any questions you have about the story or characters in a reply!

Ja ne!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.