Click Here!

Hermione/Snape

Guest KayKay

Guest KayKay

I'm looking for a BDSM fic with HG learning to be a sub and SS is her Dom who is teaching her. One of his rules is that he insists on doing everything for her. Like feeding her, bathing her, dressing her and even putting in tampons for her when that time of the month comes. One part of the story I remember is he brought her to the toilet to pee and kneeled down in front of her and stuck his hand between her leg, in the bowl, so she could pee on it. I think he was trying to teach her a lesson about not being embarrassed, but I'm not sure. I also remember HG wasn't comfortable with being so dependent on SS but was slowly getting used to it.

Any help at all in finding this fic would be greatly appriciated! Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dark&Lovely

I remember this fic, especially the tampon part, but i remembered the author never got that detailed, it was just Snape telling her what he expects from her when the time came. i think after each sessions, he would run her a bath,wash her, then give her potions to take as she got used to his treatment. I wish I could remember the name... I hope someone else remembers this cause I would love to read it again! Sorry I can't be more help!

Guest Guest

pretty sure its called for the potion masters amusement its on both ff.net and ashwinder from my memory some of the naughtier parts were not on the ff.net website so its probably better to read it on ashwinder

For the Potions Master's Amusement by SnapeSubmiss
Severus Snape is not a kind man, but Hermione Granger is past caring. She wants his approval and will do anything to get it. How far will she go? Even she has no concept of the depths to which she will fall in her quest. AU/AR,BDSM,D/s,Humil,MC,PWP
Posted : 2009-01-24 -:- Edited : 2009-03-21 09:42:35 -:- Read Reviews

Guest KayKay

Hmm... I love that fic, but I don't think that is the one that I'm looking for. I don't remember that bathroom scene in that fic, but it has been awhile since i read it. I'm gonna have to check it out again and see if that's it. Thanks!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.