Click Here!

Noobies Who Do Not Read The Rules!

Solaris

I was on one of my other forums that I am usually on and here is this noobie poster just posting away in a forum that was not meant for that topic but another forum and the thing is some of the posts are not even in their proper forum.

Real Equine topics shouldn't be in the Resin catagory! It belongs in the Real Equine catagory! Unless the noobie is trying to get advice for a resin from a real equine which she isn't, she's asking real equine questions.

People are gently reminding her where the proper place is for such topics and the girl just doesn't want to have her thread moved and when the moderator does indeed moves the thread, she recreates it right in the same location!

I informed the user that she needs to read the pinned topics before she posts as they show her what that forum is about and she came back like, I don't see you posting here so why are you picking on me. I told her as gently as I could as I wanted to chew her apart, I don't post in the resin catagory very often. I post in the other catagories including the Real Equine catagory where your posts belong at. Unless you are asking about how to create a resin to be a double of a real equine.

She started to bitch at me, actually used a cuss word which was replaced with I cussed here on the board but it was evident as to what she had said. Thankfully, the board had cuss filters on and they made sure that all the bad words would be made into 'I cussed here on the board' which obviously made the girl even more pissed that her posts were altered by the mods, she had no clue to that there was a board filter about cuss words.

I left the board last night angry and fustrated at the girl who refused to take the warnings from the other members to either go into more depth about what she was asking or take her topics to where they rightfully belong in the Real Equine forum. I don't even know if the mods moderated her or informed her with a harsher toned post informing her where to look for her topic and this topic is now hereby closed.

Beth

Yeah, the model horse boards are funny that way.

As one of the members said, she'll learn her place on the board fast or the mods will ban her or restrict her postings for a bit.

I went back there a few minutes ago and found that her post that she did was gone and went to the Real Equine thread that was moved to find her name turned to black instead of blue as in active. The mod had posted stating that she was asked to read the pinned topics on the board before she post again but she refused to do so, as she had told her that she didn't care to read the rules as they didn't mean anything to her, so she is not allowed to post in any thread or make new ones for a week.

I think that is the proper punishment for her so now she will have time to read the pinned topics and learn the rules of the forum and realize where she would most likely post at and respect the rules that govern that forum.

But I seriously hate noobies who don't even read the pinned topics and then post and when confronted by the moderator or a member they fien ignorance to the rules hoping that they get a free pass on not reading the rules of the forum.

Beth

:birthday:

Alright! Another model horse enthusiast! Me as well! (OF plastics and resins!)

But yes, there are always newbs who pop up on boards, and like anywhere else, I think some like to troll or just get fights going.

Some times you can guide them, some times you just beg the mods to shut 'em up, sometimes you just (for the sake of your own sanity!) gotta ignore them and let everyone else know to ignore them too.

Eventually they get tired of no one responding (when their requests/posts) aren't in the proper place and they dry up and move on...Like herpies... :birthday: or bad diarrhea or well, insert gruesome illness of your choice.

heh, heh!

Warmly,

Kanashii

I'm a mix of OF plastic, CM and resins.

My webpage for them is: Desertbred Arabians

The Gallery page has over 200 photos some of my family, my real horses and my collection of model horses.

I had thought that I was the only model horse fan who wrote smut!

Beth

But yes, there are always newbs who pop up on boards, and like anywhere else, I think some like to troll or just get fights going.

Some times you can guide them, some times you just beg the mods to shut 'em up, sometimes you just (for the sake of your own sanity!) gotta ignore them and let everyone else know to ignore them too.

Eventually they get tired of no one responding (when their requests/posts) aren't in the proper place and they dry up and move on...Like herpies... ;) or bad diarrhea or well, insert gruesome illness of your choice.

And sometimes they won't leave and troll the boards just begging for a banning.

And yes, we do get model horse trolls, but rarely.

Don't even start me on Neighsayers model horse board back in the late 1990's and early 2000. Now there were at least three trolls one known as Mona(who happened to be the moderator of the board, she purposely trolled the board when she would announce that she's going off to dinner. No mod in their right mind would announce that to the board! That is just fucking asking for the trolls to come out!), needlessly to say, I watched as that board was taken down.

Beth who is also known as Breyerlover or Beth B on some model horse boards.