Click Here!

I Have Never....

Guest Melody Fate

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me either. 3 years was the longest they've lasted. The one we should have kept, we sold for two ingots of gold. (Damn that mesmerizing gold!)

I've never "just missed" being in a horrible fatal accident.

Guest SilverFox-chan

I have! And I still get spooked when super idiots pass me at night. It been 4 long years and I still have the occassional flashback... sad.gif

I have never skinny dipped at night or otherwise.

Guest Adara

I wasn't in a terrible accident, but I've been in one, and for the first two years after the accident, I was fidgety in a car.

I have never gotten a tattoo or body piercings. (Other than my ears...tongue.gif )

well, you both answered mine, so I guess I have two to account for.

I have never skinny dipped at night or otherwise.

I have. It was great. Night time is the best, because the water temperature is warmer than the air..

I have never gotten a tattoo or body piercings. (Other than my ears... )

Me either. Just the ears. As for tattoos: I did consider a rosebud on the right or left shoulder blade, and my favorite movie of all time is "Blue Tiger" in which a blue tiger is tattooed on her as revenge against the red tiger. But no, no tattoos

I have never ridden an elephant

No. Only one guy for me, that's enough trouble, thank youverymuch, and he had an earring at one point. Not sure if it was left or right, wait a tic, lemme check. Left. That means he's a pirate. Right is gay, both means both ways. Left, pirate. definately a bad boy. well not anymore. I've whipped and chained that pussy.

(I've never actually been that mean)

Guest Melody Fate

I have. Pain in the arse and hardly worth it. People admire it for about three seconds, then look bored.

I have never made "string art." (nails on a board and you string thread around to try to make it look like something, usually a ship)