Click Here!

Login/Updating

desara

Every time I've tried logging in I've gotten "If you have not updated to the new members system, please click here and it will walk you through the update process.

If you have not received your activation e-mail after updating your account please click here.

As a reminder, before starting any of this process, you MUST clear your cache and cookies. If you don't, this won't work. Finally, the log in screen is only for activating and registering in the new system due to a known issue. If you have already activated, please use the log in box in the upper right corner. Once you've activated and/or registered, please logout, then log back in, using the boxes at the upper right corner of the browser window.

You are not registered, please register to log in"

But when I try and get a new update activation I get "Resending your activation could not be completed for the following reasons

• You have already activated your acount.
  • You have yet to move your account to the new userpanel system.
  • You have not yet registered
  • there may have been a system error."

I've been thinking if i wait it might get cleared up but it's just pissing me off now. How the heck do I fix this?

In order for this to work, you have to clear cache and cookies in your browser FIRST. Once you do this, you also need to close and restart your browser. Changes won't take place until you do, so the browser will think the old cookies are still active.

Checked your password, and the next step is to reset it (it doesn't meet the requirements). Do that here. Make sure that when you make your new password, it contains letters and numbers only and is 8 or more characters in length.

Then, you need to follow the steps to activate.

A common mistake is entering the birthday information incorrectly, which means activation will not proceed. It MUST be entered in this format: YYYY-MM-DD. You MUST use dashes in between the numbers, or it will not accept your input.

Another thing which commonly happens is a user inputs a space in to the pen name. As that is no longer allowed, if you want a separator, use a dash or underscore.

I've tried clearing my cache and cookies, and even resorted to trying it on different Browsers and Computers. Nothing has worked hence why I brought it up here thinking that MAYBE I might be able to figure out WTF was going on here. XD =^-^= i just wanna be able to get in to my account again.

Also I did make sure to reset my PW to make sue that it was right. It still doesn't work I still get the same things.

Edited by desara

you blanked your password.

So, stepping it out again -

Clear cache and cookies (if you've already done this, skip this step)

As you've blanked the password, you now need to reset it. Go here and follow the directions. When the email to finish up is generated, be sure to check your spam folder as well. When creating the password, it must be 8 or more characters and may only contain letters and numbers.

AFTER you reset the password, you can proceed with activation.

If you're resetting the password to the same thing it was before, it's blanking it. That will keep you from logging in. You need to set it to something different, at least 8 characters, only numbers and letters.

Edit: Also, it's case sensitive.

Edited by RogueMudblood

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.