Click Here!

Cloud stories needed

Guest Tearless

Guest Tearless

Hi

I couldn't post this up on fanfiction.net because i don't have an account so this place is my only hope.

I need help finding the following fics about Cloud, it may either be on adultfanfiction or fanfiction:

-Cloud has insomnia and sometimes he has random dreams about a person that looks like Kadaj. In those dreams, Cloud is helpless from stopping Kadaj look-alike to hug him and stuff. In the real world he got into an motorcycle accident but was saved by Zack who Cloud doesn't recognize. I read this a long time ago and I can't find it now.

-Cloud was kidnapped by Sephiroth who proceeds to break his mind. Cloud told Aerith that he is too broken so Aerith tries to get Vincent to save Cloud because both think they are broken. The crew was searching for Cloud and even searched for him at Nibelheim when they encountered Sephiroth who told them that Vincent saw him took Cloud but didn't stop him. Sephiroth injured Tifa and went back to Cloud. The remnants reluctantly accept Cloud (except Yazoo who was a bit suspicious) accepting him as their brother. Sephiroth starts to feel that Cloud was more than just a puppet. Theres also that 1 instance when Cloud touched Sephiroth's arm like a curious child.

I couldn't find these stories and i forgot to bookmark them. If somebody can find these stories i would forever be grateful

Please help me and thank you

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.