Click Here!

Mental Scarring.

I had a nightmare last night. In that nightmare, my mother was having sex with every guy she cheated on my dad with. Luckily the dream-me closed his eyes so I didn't have to see, but just hearing it was bad enough.

Don't do this to your children, I'm begging you. ._. I long for the days where I can just tell myself "They're wrestling" or "She's just violently ill, and screaming at God." BUT I CAN'T DO THAT NOW. D: Okay, I seriously need to go bang my head against the sidewalk.

I once ran in to my parent's room while my mum and step-dad were at it when I was younger. They forgot to lock their door. I wasn't too scarred by it. I didn't see or hear much. Jut got yelled at to gtfo, which I did.

Then again, my mother's been pretty weird about sex and nudity with me. While I think it's good that she talked to me about it instead of ignoring it completely, she also had this thing where she felt it was good to be comfortable with being naked around each other (not like running around naked in the house all day, but just not being surprise when she came out of the shower without a towel or if she needed me to get her something while she was in the shower). Unfortunately for her, I didn't like it. Not like it mattered, because when I told her that and acted like that she got super pissed off at me and yelled that that's "not how she raised me" and all this.

Okay I went way off topic.

But I'm sorry for you, DarkInuLord. And I don't really think it's a lol moment, I actually think that's sad ^_^

About the topic title... Is everyone here scarred? I'd like to think there's some sane people who enjoy reading this stuff ^_^

EDIT: not to say you're insane or anything like that!!!

Edited by Zyx

You wanna talk about scarred, my mom and step dad actually went at it while I was in the bed. ;) I didn't know it at the time, but I overheard her talking about it with some friends years later. I was scared of thundestorms when I was little and I guess one of those times my step dad was horny and not taking no for an answer. My mom had her back to him and I guess they were careful to not wake me. Fortunately for me I don't remember a thing. But the knowledge that it happened is.... ewwww.

both my sister and I are adopted and I have never seen my parents be intimate. Hell, I haven't even seen them hug! I'd feel a lot better if I had been scarred by watching them have sex, at least than I'd know that they were human. I told my cousin that now that he has a kid, he and his boyfriend can't have sex all over the house anymore. his response: "It's totally fine if they don't know about it." I'm sure that's the origin of a lot of mental scarring, parents thinking that their kids don't know about them and their fiesty habits. I'd admonish him if I didn't find it admirable that he's still incredibly sexually active after becoming a father. I've seen it happen with a few of my other cousins, after they get married and have kids, they turn into completely different people. It's scary. ;);)