Click Here!

sessXkag

Guest sessXkag

Guest sessXkag

- has been completetd for more than 1 or 2 years..maybe even longer

- humans are more or less only slaves/ breaders for the protectorates hanyou army

- kagome and inuyasha are friends

- kagome works at inuyasha's nightclub

- she thinks she's teribbly ill, but her grandfather knows she could be the weapon to help the rebells in killing the demons, giving her the medicine to overshadow her scent of purity

- sesshoumaru is lord of the protectorate

- touga is planning to betray and kill sesshoumaru

- sesshoumaru sends out kagome, using her as a spy

...miroku is there as well, helping prepare her to seduce one of sesshouamrus enemies..a tiger or something similar...on a space ship as far as i remember

.....sigh i simply have waaaaaay to many favourite stories on AFF, FFN, Dokuga etc...so i kinda loose treck of them, especially when there's no good summary included :3

would be grateful for your help...i'm sure this story is well known

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Guest1234

That's Utopia by Kagome357 but she deleted her work and is working on getting them published.

...um I was under the impression you could not publish fanfiction as it involves the writer 'stealing' the characters they are using =/ either way it sucks that its not around anymore =(

When an author removes a story for publication, if it starts life as fanfiction, it's reworked to remove any references to the fandom it started in. At least, that's the usual practice.

You are right, however, in that if the author published it as is, it WOULD be unable to be published due to copyright violations.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.