Click Here!

Naruto the Straight Shota chronicles repost + extra

Tonberry101

First of all he naruto should start as 12 at the beginning of the year of ninja school that leads to the graduation and the stuff that happens afterward in which he is concidered a adult, ninja wise and old enough to die so he is also old enough to fuck where he sould be 13. He should stay his normal size, seriously no buffing him out and making him taller he should be big enough that the women's breasticles should should be at his eye level.
As for the women the first introduced should be Anko (age. 24) somehow to train him enough to graduate to genin with the help of some friends (Thus intrtoducing some extra characters from another series bleach) Yoruichi (age. 26) and Halibel (age. 25) who are anbu, try ninjafying her bleach skills as well as halibel who should be a water skill user. Plus Kukaku (age. 26) who is a ninja surplus store owner she excells with making exploding tags and makes the fireworks for town celebrations. Plus just optional, add Sayoko Bizen (age. 27) from the Slut Girl manga hentai series and place her as a civilian secratary for the hokage. Anko and these girls are friends and drinking buddies. They are his neechans(older sister like figures) ,also Anko should take his virginity after he graduates (aka:the scroll incident) in which she mounts him cowgirl position(a personal favorite) takes out a stop watch and rides him hard and fast to see how long he would last till he cums, afterward normal and longer fuck session to make up for the. Bring in the other three in whatever way you want. Next when he first enters his mind scape to see the fox the first time he meets Kushina Uzumaki (age. 28) his mother whose soul is inside him. During the chunin exams introduce Mei Terumi (age. 34) the Mizukage and worm her way in (she is also optional. When the time comes for him to get Tsunade (age. 51) to come back that on the way back to Konohagakure that she asks Naruto for some help recharge the chakra in her seal that she used up in the fight with Orochimaru, by riding him to unconsiousness when she gets enough his fox demon empowered chakra gets absorbed it has a regunative effect due to her seal she obtains a actual younger body of the form she usually has of a 27 year old (she is still technically 51 just with a real younger body instead of a fake one.). He gets an idea to bring his mother back to life by using a seal like Tsunade's and a clone which he will put his mother's soul in and putting as much fox chakra as possible into it. Then you can add Shizune (age. 28) who will most likely get pushed into fucking Naruto by Tsunade. You can also add Ayame (age. 18) and Hana Inuzuka (age. 18) to the bunch.
You can add the rookie three females Hinata, Sakura, and Ino only if you can introduce them as older women more perferrabley (age. 17) but then you need to think of a way to make that work in with the original story line which is more difficult cause they would have to genin still even though at that age they should be chuunin and still have to make the teams work. Other than that no MILFs cause fucking your friends mother is a little fucked up and will make it difficult to work with said friends. Though you can try and let them have a go at their own mothers. On a side note NO LOLICON sex scenes period, but if you want try worming a relationship with Sakura and Ino after Sasuke leaves as a way for them to comfort each other go ahead. As for Hinata when she sees all these mature women around Naruto with big breasts just make her find like a challange to grow the biggest bust of the bunch when she matures and then take him then sort of a promise to the future thing. Other than that keep the characters the way they should be and just progress the story the way it should with these women worked into it and when before the transition to the Shippuden arc have Tsunade inform him that he will put under the Clan Restoration Act when he returns with Juraiya. Another couple things, first of all Kurenai is still Asuma's girl no change there, Temari and Shikimaru being together sounds a bit more right than her being with someone else, and Tenten can be Neji's. As for the sex scenes the women are the dominant ones doesn't mean he doesn't try mind you to get up on them (surprises are always nice) but I do want Naruto to be a stamina powerhouse and the biggest size he should have is 7 to 7 and a half inches. (Personal note favorite positions are cowgirl and doggie) Creampies are always a plus.

So for the new additional thoughts I came up with since I posted the original idea I was thinking that you can basicly make the rest of the original class older and already graduated and Naruto is still in the Academy, so Anko and company train him heavily to a high degree. All this leads to the fact he is way to strong to be put on a team with people his age so he is put on a team that is about his strength, which leads to the original setup of teams but note I just want them all to look and be about the strength they are in Shippuden except naruto who should look the same and act as he did before his training journey with Juraiya. For Hinata's first time with Naruto I like the saying (Its always the quiet ones that surprise you). So when they first copulate Naruto is actually leading and in charge at first at first then her switch gets flipped and she finally gets over her shyness and proceeds to take the lead from then on during any of their sexual interactions. As for Sakura and Ino they realize Naruto has something going for him and eventually catch him in the act of screwing someone (not sure who at the moment) and get pulled into the act in which they like him more. Now in order for this idea to seem to work I would change the original age that he starts out as in this idea of mine from 12 to 10 but still have him graduate at 13. Then their is this thing a lot of fan fic writers tend to do with Kurama (aka Nine Tailed Fox) in which you turn switch his gender and turn him into a drop dead sexy woman I don't mind it much you can do that but if you do I envision her looking like Villetta Nu from Code Geass except for a couple of differences the first being that she is about as busty as Tsunade if not a bit more, and second she has orange hair and of course has the fox ears and tails. All these ideas are optional in which you can mix and match it up to your tastes. Truthfully though you could take any one of these ideas from this story of mine and put it into a story as long as it is straight shota oriented, heck I don't mind it you create a bunch of one shots as long as it sticks to this theme.

Edited by Tonberry101

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.