Click Here!

A WIP regency M/M story by project_amy?

Guest petalouda

Guest petalouda

Hi,

I am looking for a regency-type M/M, which I think was by project_amy, but it doesn't appear to be listed under her page, so I could be wrong? Here are some of the main details I can remember:

It has twin brothers each with their own love interests: one with the captain of a pirate starship masquerading as a law-abiding duke called Benedict, and the other with a tailor. The brothers are princes and have an older brother named Ian, who is the crown prince. The first borns are referred to as Primaries and those following as Subsequents.

Benedict compromises his prince and wishes to marry him but the love interest thinks that the former is a fortune-seeking rake and refuses. The last part I read had Benedict confusing the twins again, this time managing to offend the king.

I found the story to be well-written, adorable, and interesting: any help to find it would be greatly appreciated!

In many cases, authors of Original works remove them because they are publishing them, although in this case I can't say for sure, but I have no record of it having been removed by staff for any reason.

• 2 weeks later...

she posted some info on her profile page--

Call it a crisis of faith – when I think a story isn’t good enough, I feel it distracts from the stories I’m more proud of, it eats away at me. It’s my own insecurity. I’ve taken down Ruin and A Fair Exchange, but I love the ideas in both stories, and do intend on re-vamping and re-posting them some day.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.