Click Here!

Unable to Post and Edit, What Do?

Guest Kera Izaki

Guest Kera Izaki

Hey, I was reading this story from a very good Author, TokiMirage, when I noticed that nothing had been updated in a long time, though I know she had posted more chapters on other sites. Confused, I contacted her on another site, and asked what had happened. She told me that about a year ago, the site stopped functioning for her. She could not post and change chapters/stories, or even edit her profile. I'm here now wondering if there is anything to be done. I really love her work, and I love AFF even more, and so I find this entire situation frustrating. Can anyone please help/explain it to me?

Thanks,

~Kera

I show her last activity as today. She's activated her profile as well. Only other thing that may be at issue then would be getting used to the new user tools. If she looks at the FAQ section here, we have a section devoted to "how to" for all new functions.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I'm been off from AFF and lemons for a while. Now I'm back, and showing as "active" I suppose, but I can't post stories. When I go to the category subsection from the control panel, and click "Add", it just gives a page with no posting elements. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but as it is, I have no idea how I might post stories.

@Streti:

I'm showing you as registered and active as of today, so the issue is most likely one of two things.

First, try logging out of the archive and logging in using the upper right fields. The center login fields have a known issue and only work once during activation. Thereafter, they give you the blank page result.

If that doesn't work, I recommend logging out, clearing your cache and cookies, and then logging in again using the upper right login fields. Sometimes a corrupted cookie in the string can have this effect.

Once you've logged in successfully, you should see a "Welcome Back, Streti" message in the upper right corner. You should also see an option below that for "Control Panel" which is how you now access the old author's panel functions. On the left are the subdomain listings, and below those are clickable links to add, edit, delete and remove reviews. You can also manage your profile and other functions there.

If you still can't get to that page, let us know what operating system and browser you're using, and we'll see if we can't come up with a solution.

Using the right-hand corner login seems to have worked, thanks!

However, it seems there could be a great many other members puzzled by this problem of the center login box as well. They might never persist long enough to find that the solution is as simple as using the other login, so hopefully there will be some fix for this issue soon.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.