Click Here!

Rude and offensive reviews by someone who is stalking me...

Kimmimaru

Recently I have been literally stalked across the internet by a Troll who insists upon flaming every single one of my Remus/Sirius stories, it began back on FF.net and I ignored it, unfortunately it reached the point where I was unable to delete the comments and subsequently ended up deleting the whole story simply to get rid of the offensive, threatening reviews. I was sent stuff like: 'You suck go die' all because this person does not like the way I write. Now it seems they have followed me here, unfortunately the reviews are Anonymous and I have no idea how to go about finding them or even if there is a way to prevent such things from happening. I'm posting here just to see if anyone else is having this problem, I am almost certain it is the same person/people using many different accounts.

These are the offending accounts that I have blocked on FF.Net, just to warn you:

Little-pixie-19 2286642 11/21/2012 remove silvermistoo 2295572 11/21/2012 remove starsdust10 3497890 11/21/2012 remove sunshinelovebrian 4139978 11/21/2012

The types of reviews I have been getting HERE are:

fuck off 2012-12-28 id # 3001396532

this is still the worst piece of shit in this fandom and you are still the worst writer in fandom so go die and don't spam this fandom with your shit you dumb slut!

ani 2012-12-28 id # 3001396533 you stupid cunt shove this horrible abomination and your unmanly nelly bitch Sirius up you gross ugly ass because you suck!!!

Neither of these are constructive criticism, I am so, so BORED of receiving this kind of hatred. I know there MUST be people out there who read and enjoy my stories, but many will be put off of reading if they read the review section first. There will also be some people who are upset by this kind of horrid abuse, people who would otherwise be very talented authors (I myself used to have serious confidence issues with my writing, in fact it was Fanfiction that returned that confidence.)

Here's the story URL for reference, I will not remove them so people can see for themselves what kind of vile things they are saying: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?set=read&no=600096830

Anyways, hope this helps some people, and if you DO happen to suffer this kind of relentless abuse, I assure you you're not alone.

I've posted this up for DG to take a look at.

I've looked for those four, and not found any profiles here for them (the ones from FFN). I will tell you that they have similar behavior all over FFN, so if you want to report them there and use Google to find multiple pieces of evidence, it's certainly an option for you.

I would recommend that you ask DG to turn off anon reviews for now for your stories.

Edited by RogueMudblood

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.