Click Here!

Hi--weird question, my "fic" isn't really a fic but a game

Guest Obscura

Guest Obscura

Hi there! I've been told more than once to try and advertise to the fanfic community regarding my game, which is an erotic gay dating sim, written like a choose-your-own adventure. It has been reported to me the demo reads like a fic...even though it consists of purely original characters.

I am not quite sure how to purchase a banner ad on this site, which I would be more than happy to do. Or if you've any forums for self promotion. If you could point me in the right direction, I'd truly appreciate it!

I'm not sure if this community would be interested in it all, but most of the current fans are quite fond of the game's story, characters, and dialogue. The game is just supposed to be a very lighthearted, fun, and quirky little project. Of course I'm more than a little intimidated posting this in a community of actual writers, but I figure it would also be good to get any feedback/criticism for my demo. (I am currently crowdfunding it and will be working towards a ship date of December 2013. The demo is about 1/12th of the full game).

Your sage direction appreciated. Thank you.

We do have our Great Wall of.... board where our members are free to advertise for offsite products, promotions, and other such things as well as announce their books are being published and all sorts of fun stuff. I think it would be the best place to start, and I do think this would be a very appropriate place to advertise such a game! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.