Click Here!

Itachi x Sasuke S&M fic called "Prodigy"

DollNy

I read this fic yearsss ago, it was called "Prodigy" (it was originally on FF.net), and I heard a song the other day that reminded me of it, and I've been wanting to read it again. What I remember of it, was that is it about the Uchiha brothers, and Itachi owns an S&M club (I think it is disguised as a restaurant during the day? I cannot remember exactly) but either Sasuke finds out or Itachi shows him, but anyway, I cannot remember how it starts, but Itachi properly introduces Sasuke to it, wanting to put him on the stage at the club. Specific things I remember from it:
Itachi puts a vibrator in Sasuke for the day and has him do things around the house for him,
And again He puts a vibrator in Sasuke when they have lunch with their parents,
And at the beginning of the story, I'm pretty sure it's Neji who is Itachi's original S&M partner (His pet or something were they called? I cannot remember.) But yea, I do remember it's title but not who it was by...and when I went looking for it, I couldn't find it on FF again and it's not on AFF either. D: Hopefully someone here knows which story and knows if it has been posted anywhere else?
I've even Google searched it =-="

Please and thank you for any help in advance!

D xx

• 1 month later...

She took the stories down from AFF and FF.net, but it's still up on Ygallery. I honestly don't know if you have to be a member of the site to view her gallery or not. If this link turns out giving you nothing but a blank screen, you have to be a member of y-gallery in order to view her stuff. It's also still incomplete and doubtful it will be continued so she has told me.

THe Prodigy by badkitty

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.