Click Here!

Two Questions

JayDee

1) I have a very brief collection of my HP drabbles under Harry Potter > General here. A new drabble features references to an OFC in a sexual situation. Would this need to be in a new topic under HP Canon Characters paired with Original Characters, or given it's a 100 words of drabble is it ok to keep it as a new part in the same drabble collection and just confirm at the start it includes an OFC? Seems silly to have two drabble topics is all, but I know you need things sorted and maintained so thought I should ask.

Second question might belong under another forum but I didn't want to start a new thread...

2) Have been working on a re-write and expansion of an old story of mine from 2007/2008 that hasn't been on AFF for years. Do I still need to contact moderators when I put it back up as it doesn't need backdating and there aren't any hits etc to update? Was just planning to put in a note that it was a re-write and that as far as I can see from google and checking around there aren't any copies of the original anywhere...

Thanks for your time in answering these questions or, if this is the wrong forum, thanks for deleting them without banning me *fingers crossed*.

No need to make the second post for the HP drabble collection. :)

For the second, you're posting a rewrite of your own work. This happens all the time. Most of the time, the rewrites are posted as you are doing, where the original was downed by the user for various reasons, and the author opted to rewrite and repost.

The only ones where I'd need notification (and yes, ultimately those end up with me) are for where an author is rewriting something they already have on site, so that once they've gotten everything they want from the original, I can then merge the stories so the hits, rates and reviews are not lost when the old one is deleted.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.