Click Here!

sakura futanari requests

Guest ssvidel3

Guest ssvidel3

id like to challenge anyone to write these requests. id love to see them written. in all these requests sakura is the futanari.

1- sakura x mebuki haruno. sakura has the day off. shes horny. so shes in her room jerking off. she load and forgets her mom's home. mebuki goes to see if sakura is ok and opens the door just as sakura cums. sakura is embarrassed by her mom catching her but also turned on. id like to see the following happen: mebuki gives sakura a blowjob til sakura cums in her mouth. sakura then licking her mom's pussy til she squirts. sakura fucking her mom in the pussy and ass til she cums inside.

2-sakura x sasuke femdom sasuke returns to the village. as his punishment his chakra is sealed away. he must also live with sakura for a specified time which is up to the writer. sakura is not happy cause she no longer loves sasuke; in fact she despises him because of what he did to her and naruto. after conversing with naruto about what to do its decided sasuke become sakura's sex slave. i would like to read about one time when sakura is on break at work sasuke sucks her cock until she cums all over his face. then she fucks his ass doggystyle against her desk. further humiliating him is when some of their friends walk in to have lunch with sakura not even fazed watching sakura fuck his ass. then what breaks sasuke into a submissive bitch is ino screwing him from behind with a strapon while he's sucking sakura off. anything goes. only 2 reservations: no watersports or scat.

3-sakura x kushina takes place in an au where kushina is alive. basically sakura and kushina are a couple and fuck wherever they want in the village inside or out. in public or in private. no one else joins in but they can watch. a couple scenes i would love to see:

1- kushina sucking sakura's cock in the hokages office

2- sakura taking kushina doggystyle at ichiraku ramen while naruto watches

3- sakura giving kushina a facial inside a crowded stadium where the chunin exam finals were held

4- sakura giving kushina anal in the hospital and any others u can think of.

I have no idea who the characters are, or indeed what many of the things* mentioned are, but even so bits of this request sounds incredibly hot and I'd totally read it if someone could write it for the requesting person!

(*e.g. hokages, ichiraku, chunin, friends... all Japanese or fandom specific I guess? Either way, hot request!)

Guest ssvidel3

naruto takes place in the world of ninja. hokage,jonin,chunin is the rank of ninja kinda like captain,seargent,lt.,etc. ranking is in the military. ichiraku ramen is just a resturant tht exists in this fandom.

thanks for your reply and i too hope someone can write this!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ssvidel3

a couple more ideas for this thread i came up with.

sakura x ino then later sakuraxinoxsakura's mom sakura and ino are off from work for the weekend

ino wakes sakura up by sucking her off and swallowing. sakura then picks her up and fucks her standing up. id also like to please see:

-ino giving her a handjob until she receives a facial or two.

-ino decides to try giving her a footjob till sakura comes on her feet

-sakura bends ino over the kitchen table and drills her from behind. followed by sakura giving her anal sex hard.

-ino riding sakura reverse cowgirl on the couch when the door opens and sakura's mom catches them just as sakura cums inside ino.

-sakura's mom uses a futa jutsu and both her and sakura screw ino senseless in the pussy and ass.

sakuraxsakura clone sex sakura's horny and decides to fuck her clone . you can give the clone a name so you dont confuse the 2. id like to see the following during a mission:

-the clone sucking off sakura till she comes

-sakura pounding her from behind doggystyle then anal sex

-sakura's clone jerking her off til sakura gives her a facial or 2

sakura getting a footjob then having the clone ride her cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.

if you want anyone to catch them in the act thats fine. they can watch but not join in.

• 1 month later...
Guest MissConfidental

a couple more ideas for this thread i came up with.

sakura x ino then later sakuraxinoxsakura's mom sakura and ino are off from work for the weekend

ino wakes sakura up by sucking her off and swallowing. sakura then picks her up and fucks her standing up. id also like to please see:

-ino giving her a handjob until she receives a facial or two.

-ino decides to try giving her a footjob till sakura comes on her feet

-sakura bends ino over the kitchen table and drills her from behind. followed by sakura giving her anal sex hard.

-ino riding sakura reverse cowgirl on the couch when the door opens and sakura's mom catches them just as sakura cums inside ino.

-sakura's mom uses a futa jutsu and both her and sakura screw ino senseless in the pussy and ass.

sakuraxsakura clone sex sakura's horny and decides to fuck her clone . you can give the clone a name so you dont confuse the 2. id like to see the following during a mission:

-the clone sucking off sakura till she comes

-sakura pounding her from behind doggystyle then anal sex

-sakura's clone jerking her off til sakura gives her a facial or 2

sakura getting a footjob then having the clone ride her cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.

if you want anyone to catch them in the act thats fine. they can watch but not join in.

I'm up to writing this one :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.