Click Here!

Searching for InuYasha/Sesshomaru mates/soulmate fanfic?

Guest Ella

This AU story was based around the concept of every person taking life long partners/mates. The fic began with Sesshomaru retelling his search for a potential mate for thousands of years, and his entire family/society revolves around this concept and the season of heat? The details are a little fuzzy but in the beginning there was a scene where Sesshomaru goes goes into heat and tries to drown his sorrows in saki (alcohol). He is in the woods drunk and smells this intoxicating scent which was a rather young InuYasha. He forces InuYasha to drink and then kisses him, but wakes up the next morning and attacks?

Anyway the story is long and this scene is from the earlier chapters. I didn't read all of it, and I would like to, but I lost track of the story :(

The majority of the story occurs when InuYasha is older, and Sesshomaru is constantly aware of his younger sibling. Almost instinctively he is able to track him down, which results in their epic battles. But something changes....

• 1 year later...
Guest ForgottenPrincess

Not sure if you are still around but I think it is The Prophecy...it is not complete, but their is one more chapter on fanfiction. net I don't think Sess is telling at the beginning more like a flash back. But the drunk tree scene i remember.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.