Click Here!

Inuyasha returns home.

moonchild16

I don't remember much of the story but I know that Inuyasha somehow wound up going to the western castle for the first time. Sheshomaru is trying to make him feel at home a Inuyasha find the room that his father had made for him in hopes that he would be loved and comfortable, and when he is leaving the room he find Rin playing with the toys that were originally for him and he get very angry. I think that Kagome starts lecturing him about being mean to Rin who is only a child and he starts to go off on her saying why should she play with toys that had his name on them when he was denied the chance to. If anyone knows the story that would be great! Thank you.

• 2 months later...

I don't remember much of the story but I know that Inuyasha somehow wound up going to the western castle for the first time. Sheshomaru is trying to make him feel at home a Inuyasha find the room that his father had made for him in hopes that he would be loved and comfortable, and when he is leaving the room he find Rin playing with the toys that were originally for him and he get very angry. I think that Kagome starts lecturing him about being mean to Rin who is only a child and he starts to go off on her saying why should she play with toys that had his name on them when he was denied the chance to. If anyone knows the story that would be great! Thank you.

The story is called " Its My Life" by Mad Maxx Coyote on both the Fanfiction.net site and MediaMiner site

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.