Click Here!

Harry Draco twins HP/LV seer mark!

Guest olivia333

Guest olivia333

I'm looking for a fanfiction that, for some odd reason I can't seem to find. Harry and Draco are twins. Voldemort marked each of his followers first born sons (for a ritual, as found out later), and Harry was first born but since Draco was so much stronger, Lucius lied and said Harry was second born. Harry grew up the second, less important child, but one day Voldemort came to the manner and Harry's all like "Don't go kill Longbottom!" and Voldy's like "haha silly child." Also, their magic is compatible, possibly because they're soul mates, but I can't remember exactly. They just smell good to each other. Years later, Harry is a seer and gets a seer mark with Zabini's mother's help, but wants to be an unfeeling necromancer(?) like Regulus Black, which interferes with his seer training. Also, LV doesn't like that (LV/HP slash).

I thought it was by Epic Solemnity's second account, but I couldn't remember the name of the story or author's pen name.

Also, I could be mixing two stories together, because I'm thinking the seer mark was light blue on the side of his face and cool, but now I'm thinking maybe the mark was from a different story with "Dark" wizards and the thumb thing down the side of his face... although I think there's a seer mark?

I don't know the story, but:

Epic Solemnity never posted here under that name. Dark Cyan Star does have one story up. It's Fenrir/Harry though.

As we are wholly separate from fanfiction.net, I cannot speak as to the user being allowed duplicate profiles there; however the way you worded that did have me checking our archives for dupes and I did not find one.

Having said that, I will tell you that, from his/her FFN profile, s/he removed all the stories affiliated there with Dark Cyan Star. This was the statement left:

Angry rumors are spreading and I don't like the assumptions people are getting. To set things straight: There are many Fan Fiction writers who delete their stories once they want to try to make original works, or for any other reasons (like Lady-Treason & Kamerreon). I am one of them.
Edited by RogueMudblood

Guest olivia333

Thank-you both for your help. It is Sleeping Somewhere Cold! But... she's sadly deleted it. By "second account" I did mean the person that goes by "Epic Solemnity" and not a duplicate account with the same name. Dark Cyan Star was the second account I couldn't remember the name of.

I suppose this thread can be closed, but before it is, is there another thread on here for fanfiction archives? By archives I mean people who saved awesome stories to their computer (for this reason) and would be willing to share them with other users? I just want to read this story again, and the only assumption I have is that it was an awesome story, although I haven't read it in at least a year so I barely remember it :)

We do not allow the passing around of stories that have been deleted using these forums.

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.