Click Here!

Troubles looging in

Guest Yami_Red_Uchiha

Guest Yami_Red_Uchiha

Hey, I am having issues logging in. I went to reset my password by typing in my email after I clicked the 'Reset Password' button and I got a message that said 'The e-mail you provided may not be registered or is registerd multiple times, please contact support or try registering.' I had to reset my password a few times before, but this is the first time I had run into this problem. I do not recall having more than one account aside from a forum account thingy as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

My name is Yami_Red_Uchiha.

The best thing to do would be to send an email to technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org and give them the email address you are using. I would NOT recommend disclosing your email address on a public forum. Include your pen name and the problem you are having, and allow up to 48 hours for our tech admin to assist you.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest godlykiller2

hello I created an account a long time ago but i could never activate it. I recently came back to this site and would like to try and get it working. Ive tryed resetin the password but no luck. Account name godlykiller2.

Hi, and welcome back.

In order to get you activated under the new code that's being implemented, we recommend the following steps.

First. clear your cache and cookies.

Next, follow the steps outlined here exactly. You need to use the email account that was used to create your account. Please also note that sometimes your ISP will route our email to your Spam or Junk folder, so if you don't get an activation email, check there first.

Just to alert you, the center login fields are only used when you initially activate the account. After then, please use the fields in the upper right corner. We have a known bug with the center login fields.

If you have any issues, including needing to double check the email address used to create the original account, please email us at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org and we can tell you what we have in our records. For safety, we do not recommend putting your email address here in a public forum.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.