Click Here!

Beta Found!

Kanashii

Hello:

I am looking for a beta for my Original work titled "Tender is the Night".

Description of story: " "Don Victor Jerome has been labeled by the FBI the most powerful Crime Boss on the East Coast. Midwesterner Sarah Duncan is newly engaged and working to make ends meet when she is suddenly captured into the cruel underworld of 'White Slavery'.

Two very different people who would never ordinarily meet become intricately entangled in each other's lives and fates. What at first seems like a chance occurrence turns out to be pivotal in both of their lives.

Don Victor Jerome has been the strength behind the Jerome Family for nearly 25 years, ever since his rival Tito D’Salvatore Family had dealt a devastating bloody massacre to his family back in 1957. Now his biggest problems are ending the continuing war with his hated enemies the D’Salvatores, the ever increasing government crackdowns on Organized Crime and the strange enigmatic Sarah whom he has rescued from a fate worse than death..."

warnings/content: Contains some graphic violence and adult themes (mafia, etc.) consentual sex, but the story is more plot and true novel than just plain erotica.

Genre: Thriller/Adventure

I am looking for a beta who would be willing to help me on my grammar and sentence structure especially. Catch any plot mix ups and willing to help advise. I would prefer you are are really comfortable with grammar and even a bit 'anal retentive' in catching grammatical errors or technical errors.

This story is already up and posted under my author name (under Originals) see link below. This it is a huge novel/story around 500 pages and 43 chapters. PM me if you are interested.

I am very easy to work with, there is no 'hurry' for this and I am very open to constructive criticism.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.