Click Here!

Transformers Prime The Truth Revealed

Aysha c.c.

Guest Aysha c.c.

Thank you, sabbs, I really enjoy hearing from my readers and I'm really glad you're enjoying my story. I think that Jack and Arcee are one of the best character dynamics on television right now and they seem to belong together. Of course they would never have the balls to put them together on American television, so I felt compelled to do it myself. I'm glad that someone agrees with me.

and let you know what I thinkIf you shook me a link for your story. I'll check it outif you shoot me a link to your story. I'll check it out and let you know what I think.

Thanks again: Aysha c.c. :)

Thank you, sabbs, I really enjoy hearing from my readers and I'm really glad you're enjoying my story. I think that Jack and Arcee are one of the best character dynamics on television right now and they seem to belong together. Of course they would never have the balls to put them together on American television, so I felt compelled to do it myself. I'm glad that someone agrees with me.

If you shoot me a link for your story. I'll check it out and let you know what I think.

Thanks again: Aysha c.c. :)

Edited by Aysha c.c.

• 2 months later...

I wanted to drop an update for readers of my Transformers prime story. I have good news chapter 4 is at least two thirds of the way done. I am currently working on a smut scene right now, and shortly thereafter Jack and Arcee's kid's emergence from its tank.

Also for those interested in my Teen Titans storyline I've made great progress on that as well and chapter 2 will hopefully be up in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for following along and sorry for taking so long.

• 5 months later...
Guest shanjoo

Hey, I'd like to know if you've written anymore chapters for "transformers prime, the truth revealed". I've been dying to know what happens next for most of the year. When will you be updating?

• 3 weeks later...

I have been trying but every time I think I'm making progress something goes wrong. Just so you know I have over 23,000 wards written for chapter 4. and things were going well, but then I found out that the speech writing program I was using was fucking everything up. so I had to go through the whole ef-ing chapter and find everything messed up and fix it. I don't know if you can imagine but that put me off writing for a while. so for about two mounts I didn't write a dam thing. but eventually I got the bug again, and I went back to writing. For a while I was working on Transformers prime and Teen Titans side by side, but I was still kind of put off of Transformers Prime so I focused on Teen Titans until I finished chapter two.

I took a brake for about a week and then decided to go back to Transformer Prime. That's when I found out that the program I had been using to write, a free version of home office, had locked itself and all my documents. I checked it out and found that Microsoft wants 100$ a year for their home office. Well fuck them! But I had to wait till I could afford a new writing program. Now I can and I've managed to activate a one mount free trial of the home office, so I have made none home office back ups on note pad. I'm going to keep writing on home office for the next two or three weeks then get the new program, so HOPEFULLY! It won't take too much longer to finish correcting chapter four and then finish writing it and get it posted.

sorry I didn't see your post until today, It's been so long sense anyone posted here that I haven't checked in some time. But like I said I am back to it so just hold out a little longer!

And thank you for your patience.

Edited by Aysha c.c.

• 1 month later...

Just so everyone knows chapter four is up though I didn't get as far into the story as I would have liked. Some of the things I promise had to be moved to chapter 5 because chapter 4 would have been way too long.

Thank you for following and thank you for your reviews.

• 1 month later...

Of all the adult fan fictions about Transformers (not just TF: Prime, but the entire franchise), yours is simply the best! And I still have VHS tapes from when they originally aired! Nice balance of story, humor, and sex. I can tell you are a true fan.

Looking forward to Chapter 5!

Don't leave Miko hanging!!

Just posted the latest chapter in my Johnny Test AFF!

And in case you're curious, my icon is of my very first game console, the APF-M1000!

Edited by Belfry

wow, thank you Belfry I'm incredibly flattered that you like my story so much! I've been a fan of transformers since they first aired. when I was a kid I had tons of the original Transformers toys Optimus Prime with his trailer and even is little remote vehicle, as well as all of the Dinobots, and Omega Supreme; man I do wish I still had all those toys.

I'm sorry I never really got into johnny test so I can't really weigh in on that.

That console looks ancient, so you might not want to admit to that being your first one, unless you inherited it from your grandparents. lol. My first one was the Sega Master System.

In case you're wondering my avatar is Aisha clanclan! from one of the most awesome animes ever made, Outlaw Star.

You may be happy to know that I am about 20 percent into chapter 5 of Transformers Prime The Truth Revealed. In the meantime I'd love to have your feedback on my Teen Titans story, Teen Titans and a sex fiend. Despite its seeming popularity I just can't get very much feedback on it and really, I'd like to have an idea of what people think so if you're interested please check it out. here is a link: http://comics.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600060924

Edited by Aysha c.c.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thank you Jack and Jonathan for your post, it's great to know you're so excited about the next chapter I am working on it and probably about half way through maybe a little more, hope to have it up soon.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jonathan

Hay just thought I would check in again maybe you could have a separate sort story with help from fans about the development of the child from three characters prospectives like arcee june and rachet hope this helps. Also I love the idea of more story to arcees life with jake as it is not something you see often in this way (the pregnant bit , which I enjoy quite a lot.) Good luck.

Guest Jonathan

Ok I'm sorry if this is spam but I just noticed you did a httyd fic. I love u. Could you maybe do a toothlessXsomeone fic maybe that toothless is a girl and gets pregnant or get astrid pregnant as a boy or something. Please please could you try this. Thank you.

Sorry Guest_Jonathan one thing I don't do is (beast) :sick:...

As for your idea about multiple perspectives of the kids development, I had not thought of that. It sounds interesting and I'll give it some thought :think:

Edited by Aysha c.c.

Guest Guest

Have you thought about giving Arcee a Pretender body so that way Arcee will be able to move about in human size? Plus you can add more juicy bits to the story as well.

Sorry guest_guest but the Pretender bodies are not part of the Transformers Prime canon, I just don't see how I could fit it in to the story, and they don't really fit into my story, but I promise you there will be interesting developments that you will enjoy if you stick with the story.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jonathan

Hay man when do u think you will be getting the next chapters up I love the story but the wait is so long. Please give us a time it doesn't have to be exact. Thanks.

Sorry to have to tell you guys this my friends but I had a bit of a tragedy with my laptop, it was attacked by an evil bottle of international delights hazelnut coffee creamer. by that I mean that when I picked my laptop up it was literally pouring out of it!

There is some good news in that my laptop is Toshiba and miraculously it turns on and all the data on it appears to be fine so the next chapter hasn't been lost. However the fan for the power source is too sticky to run, so I can't use it to continue writing until I can afford to get it fixed, and I don't have access to another computer.

I will say that I'm renaming my laptop the inconquerable Toshiba! it has been dropped, kicked, watered, coffeed, and coffee creamered and it just keeps fighting! If you want an awesome durable computer buy a Toshiba!

Edited by Aysha c.c.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright, I wasn't going to tell anyone this until I was finished with the chapter, and posted it, but I am managing to work on it using my cell phone. It's not an easy thing to do but I am making progress. :D

Edited by Aysha c.c.

Guest nuklear

Alright, I wasn't going anyone this until I was finished with the chapter, and posted it, but I am managing to work on it using my cell phone. It's not an easy thing to do but I am making progress. :D

this is good to hear so just let me say... YES! THERE IS A GOD!

• 4 weeks later...

love this story, and to an extent it makes sense, I wish it was more complete, the way it ends leaves us hanging.

Thank You Dragonborn for your appreciation of my story. Just so you know I'm not going to leave things hanging the way they are. I am working on the story to the best of my abilitie. It is a lot more difficult and is taking a lot longer than I would like due to the fact that I lost the use of my computer. I am having to work on my cell phone. I will post the next chapter as soon as I get it completed.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.