Click Here!

Stories removed - among other issues.

Guest Diizoid

Guest Diizoid

I've lost a handful of stories- Helixion, the Chrono League(http://anime.adultfa...hp?no=600041025), Revenge, How sweet thou art(http://anime.adultfa...hp?no=600021237), Pendragon:Adventures of Rayne(http://anime.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093331), an Artemis Fowl story, and Ranger:Warmth within the Pokemon section, which I believe is the last one missing. My forum account is also missing, and none of my posts are showing up here.

I received no email about any potential problems and I'd kind of like to know what in the blazes happened?

According to our records, your account was created and all your stories posted prior to your 18th birthday. Accordingly, your account and all its content was removed from the site.

Now that you are over 18, you are welcome to create a new account and report your work.

If you feel we have made an error, you are free to submit proof of age to our admin staff.

You will need a photo of a form of state or government issued identification with a photo and your birthdate on the id. You may use a program to obscure all information other then the photo and the date of birth. You will also need a photo of yourself holding the ID in such a manner that the photo on the id can be seen to be accurate. Again, you may obscure any data other than the id photo and date of birth if visible/legible.

Both these photos can be emailed to admin@adult-fanfiction.org. Once the age information is confirmed, the photographs are deleted and not retained in our records.

You have been a member of AFF for long enough to be aware that there was a period of time during which the moderation of the site was not up to par. That has not been the case since ApolloImperium took back her site and addressed the staff issues. The legacy of that period is a backlog of information that should have been reviewed but was not.

It also does not remove the onus on the site to ensure that no content or account remains on the site that can be attributed to a person under 18 years of age. Whenever such information or content is found, it is deleted without notice.

Guest Diizoid

Understood. Thanks for the clear instructions and clarifications - though assuming I've been aware of the staff issues and such is a bit unreasonable. Most days I don't even remember what I had to eat a week prior!

Thankfully I made an archive of my posted work after the last issue with the text getting screwed up for a few days, so I haven't lost anything, and most of it needed to be refined anyway - I was a bit embarassed by the outdated grammar.

Again, appreciate the answers.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.