Click Here!

SB/HG recs.

Guest PrettyDesdemona

Wickedswanz is a popular choice. Two of her emotionally-involved pieces:

From the Past (9 chapters)

The Trio are enjoying their twenties. That is until a young rebel from the past invades their lives. Sirius must confront his younger, reckless self, and what happens when the playboy sets his sights on a certain wild haired Muggleborn? M/F

Posted : 2007-09-16 -:- Edited : 2010-08-01 03:53:29

and

The Art of Love (7 chapters)

Hermione needs the Order's sexiest wizard to teach her the art of love making after being dumped, and Sirius is only too happy to oblige. But can the king of love-em and leave-em give her what she desires or will his heart get in the way? PWP

Posted : 2007-05-29 -:- Edited : 2007-08-06 00:00:00

lovelightburned has started a forward Time Turner story,

To Disappear Through Time (9 chapters, WIP)

Rather than Hermione turning back time, what happens when Sirius turns forward time? What will he find? And why is Hermione all alone? M/F,WIP

Posted : 2012-02-04 -:- Edited : 2012-05-23 10:46:13

There's no dearth of oneshot PWP's in the Sirius/Hermione section, but I haven't read the majority of the longer stories in that section in a while, so I'm loathe to recommend something to you that my mind is fairly foggy on.

I'll come back and post more as I find them :D

Guest PrettyDesdemona

Oh my god, you're amazing. I'm not such a huge fan of pwp as I kind of binge on them and can't stop having sirius related dreams! So some plot would be good haha.

All the same, I will begin reading your recs this instant!

Thanks so much!

Xx

Guest PrettyDesdemona

Ok. I LOVED To Disapear Through Time but for some reason it's not giving me the option of following it so I won't know when she's updated!! This makes me sad.

There is no option to follow a story or author at this time. What you can do is add the story to your Recommended reading list (if you have an archive profile) and check it regularly for updates. There should be an FAQ for how to add things to your Rec reading list, in the FAQ forum.

Neko's right; there is one, here's current reading's FAQ:

How to use the new Manage Reading/Current Reading

What I do on mine (and I don't update it as often as I should), is I c/p the summary and all warnings, then put the chapter number I stopped on in parentheses. That way, I know where I am when I go back to it. ;)

Edited by RogueMudblood

Okay, this one is an EWIP:

Fallen Angel by lilmisblack (5 chapters)

Like a fallen angel he had returned to her life. Neither knew how or why, but it was up to her to solve the mystery, to save him and herself...without losing her heart in the process. M/F, WIP

Last update was in 2009 :(

Edited by RogueMudblood

The Pen of Destiny by mariteri

Some of the most dangerous death eaters have come out of hiding to find a magical object that hasn't been seen in decades. Hermione is the Unspeakable sent to find out what it is. Can Sirius keep her and her heart safe during the hunt? AU/AR, Bi, H/C, M/F, M/M, Rom, SoloM, Voy

Now I will warn you that there are several misspellings throughout the story; I can still recommend it though, for its ingenuity if nothing else. Also, there are other relationships (as you can tell from the warnings) described in the story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.