Any virgins there?

Guest Rosemarius

Are you virgin?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you virgin?

• Yes
    • Yes, I don't even masturbate
    • Yes, but I jack off a lot
    • Yes and no...I am virgin (never had a complete sexual intercourse) but I've done "stuff"
    • No!

Don't be virginist now. You can be a virgin at any age. Had I not had a nervous breakdown, dropped out of college and screwed the first psycho I had a mutual attraction with, I may still be one today. In fact, I may have liked that much better. It's kind of creepy the whole "I slept with so and so who slept with so and so, so isn't that just like me sleeping with so and so???" There was one person in the world I absolutely hated, whom I called "The Axis of all Evil," that I found out . . . well, lets just say I wasn't right for months after hearing that.

More power to all the 40 year old virgins!

Guest orleans
, I'm a hopeless romantic and wouldn't love anything more than to spend my life with the only girl I'm ever with, and her me.

It's heartwarming to know that there are still people like you in this world!

hug.gif

I voted No! I'm not, haven't been since I was 14, and I'm 21 now.

First boyfriend, convinced me to do it and I honestly thought sex was horrible. It was so lame I almost fell asleep during.

Then met the next boyfriend and well it wasn't to bad. Still thought it was lame.

Met my ex-GIRLFRIEND and she changed my mind about sex being lame. (Such a shame a woman had to make realize sex is fun!)

Then as I moved onto the next couple boyfriends, I realized sex is great as long as you care about each, so for all the virgins, don't do it until you KNOW ya'll got feelings for one another, it's just better if you have an emotional connection.

I did sexual things with a virgin guy before and to be honest (I was a virgin myself) I found it really hard to be impressed. The stuff on TV and movies was really abstract to me. We broke up though, the jealous obsessive type he was, and the second guy I was ever sexual with ended up being the one that ran off with my virginity.

Well he didn't really run off because now we're engaged. smile.gif

Even if I agree that I'm way young, I'm quite confident in staying with him. If we're ever in an arguement, having a rough time, we just talk it out and everything is fine. The most I fear is losing any passion sexually, though I'm very confident we'll get through those obstacles too.

Besides, if my mother wasn't such a slut herself (depression, father issues, abandonment issues, and family issues; she has her reasons but I can't stand it anyways) I probably wouldn't be so reserved about myself. On top of that she can't keep a stable relationship for the life of her.

I guess I'm trying my hardest to not be like her.

It makes my soon-to-be mother-in-law super paranoid though. She's really worried that I'm going to break her baby boy's heart tongue.gif I don't blame her. She likes me and we get along great, but if I was in her positon I'd feel exactly the same. Especially since I come from a very broken and unhealthy family

I can only wait to prove myself. It's probably a big life goal or something. Aside from that I really really really love my fiance. Very seriously.

Ah, good ol' family dysfunction...

All of the women in my family have turned out to be well... Whores. To put it honestly.

This is how it's gone, since I was about 5.

Mother cheats on my father.

(Divorce)

Father gets new wife.

Father cheats on new wife.

(Divorce)

Mother gets new husband.

Mother cheats on new husband.

(Divorce)

Sister gets pregnant.

Sister has kid.

Sister cheats on husband.

(Divorce)

Sister gets another husband.

Sister gets pregnant.

Sister has a kid.

(Divorce)

Sister gets another husband.

Husband gets his nuts clipped.

They stay together (Current.)

Other sister has three kids.

Cheats on husband.

Still together.

Mother gets another husband.

Husband happens to be sister's husband's father. (She keeps it in the family, I s'pose.)

Father gets a new girlfriend

They cheat on eachother several times

They stay together.

THE END... Well... Pretty much. That's the short version after all.

• 1 month later...

according to my cousin, who was raped by his father when he was a kid, much like stealing doesn't count as buying something, rape doesn't count as sex because no consent was given. Anyway, my friends are really disturbed that I'm the most perverted, yet I'm a virgin. It doesn't help that my family is both squeamish about sex and are constantly pressuring me to get a boyfriend at the same time. I don't really care, actually. I'm a lesbian with no desire to start a family, so I'm in no hurry. I'm not even sure that I'm ready to date, despite that I'm almost 21, it all seems to be a lot of work.

No virgins here. I was actually a virgin until I met my boyfriend two years ago. I messed around a little before that, but never actually went the whole way. I've always been a bit of a romantic.

Movies really don't portray sex how it really is. My first time was... I don't know how to describe it. We were both virgins who had no idea what we were doing. It was horrible. Things got better eventually.

Yep, thats the correct age. Just had my heart ripped out several too many times.

I feel you on that one... I'm only 22 and feel like I've dealt with enough BS to be 60...

My first planned our wedding, honey moon, and futures together and then left me for his "temptations" of 7 different girls...

(he came back saying he missed me and still loved me... stupidly I feel for it and then after he got his last kicks outta me said 'I don't love you any more'… fucking ass...)

My second promised me marriage and his family already started to call me there daughter and all this other crazy stuff... he cheated on me the last three months of our relationship and might have gotten someone pregnant... and before I found all this out he broke up with me the day before our two year anniversary the day he promised to officially propose to me…

(he came back too and I said NO learning from before... and after two years he came back again to "be friends" when he was with another girl who had a two year old daughter... I did the math an if this was the chick he cheated on me with.... yeah that would be his kid... I said HELL NO!)

Then there was this girl that came along… and well… that’s still fresh and I don’t feel like talking about it right now…

And of course there's all the fake friend and family drama I just don't feel like getting into....

WARNING TO ALL VIRGINS:

Even if they tell you they love you, don't believe them... Words are JUST words unless backed up by actions... And unfortunately as soon as you fall for the "love" trap you can't even see all the crap they are doing to you till it's too late... In this case it's sometimes best to listen to your friends... They're not in love with the loser and can see more of the truth than you...

Also, if you are crying more than laughing in the relationship... LEAVE! No one is worth all your tears...

And another thing... Just because they are your first doesn't mean they are your TRUE love... Spit that stupid idea out of your head before you become consumed and turn into a pathetic glob of made-up lovie-dovie shit....

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

I'm not a virgin... wish I was cause I would prefer to have given it to the one I am now married to which I have popped their cherry.... and I feel awful and I feel I have dirtied them and destroyed their innocence with my naughty self. >.< My lover doesn't think so and is happy that I'm the one who took their virginity at the time. >.>; I was 18 and my lover was 24 when it happened. o.o; ...yeeaaah I'm bad.... -__-;

...I can't believe I'm married...

<----- Married for 21 years this coming July.

<----- Been not-a-virgin for 23 years next month.

Wife is the only person i've ever done whoopee smoochies with.

Have three kids, been snipped, No regrets to date.

<----- Married for 21 years this coming July.

<----- Been not-a-virgin for 23 years next month.

Wife is the only person i've ever done whoopee smoochies with.

Have three kids, been snipped, No regrets to date.

lol, good to see there are veterans of life hanging around here XD, makes my 20 year old self seems like small fry...

respect to the people who's managed to only ever have had sex with their wife/husband...a hard feat to accomplish in this day and age...

me..well...I finally fired Rosy and her five sisters last month XD, so we all know what that means :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.