Any virgins there?

Guest Rosemarius

Are you virgin?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you virgin?

• Yes
    • Yes, I don't even masturbate
    • Yes, but I jack off a lot
    • Yes and no...I am virgin (never had a complete sexual intercourse) but I've done "stuff"
    • No!

Now now... I'm planning on asking my girlfriend... And we haven't even done a thing yet, don't give her any crazy ideas, k?

Ahh, to be young again, back in the world of fairies and unicorns. For your sake I'll keep my pie trap shut if'n I ever see her (which I doubt, seeing as I don't know either of you).

Let me guess, she says she "doesn't need a ring." Trust me, she does. It won't come up now, but years in the future it will.

Ahh, to be young again, back in the world of fairies and unicorns. For your sake I'll keep my pie trap shut if'n I ever see her (which I doubt, seeing as I don't know either of you).

Let me guess, she says she "doesn't need a ring." Trust me, she does. It won't come up now, but years in the future it will.

Naw, I haven't even brought up getting engaged yet, but trust me, I'll get her a ring. XD

I bought her this really expensive (But I told her it was cheap :3) pearl necklace for christmas, and that was just 'cause I felt like it.

But yar, I doubt you'll see her, I'd just rather not be disillusioned in my fantasies of romance and love.

If she's a nice girl you'd better hold on. The older you get the less nice girls there are.

She's definitely one of the 'nice girls'. And I love her to bits. She's definitely the only girlfriend I've ever had, who wasn't a giant bitch to me, and I plan to keep her. >.< I'm even trying not to be my normal jealous-bastard self!

Wow, we sorta went off topic. XD

Guest Rosemarius
Ahh, that'd be the Rose part of the name confusing it for me.

don't worry. It always happens. Also because I'm a little more "enthusiastic" (dunno how to say it) than most males

Not a virgin. A little perverted. But not a slut, yah?

Ahh, to be young again, back in the world of fairies and unicorns.

Shinju, if your birthday in your profile is correct, you're still young and probably still in that world with the rest of us! tongue.gif. I bet your unicorn friends just tricked you into going to Candy Mountain.

Not a virgin. A little perverted. But not a slut, yah?

Shinju, if your birthday in your profile is correct, you're still young and probably still in that world with the rest of us! tongue.gif. I bet your unicorn friends just tricked you into going to Candy Mountain.

Yep, thats the correct age. Just had my heart ripped out several too many times.

I've only had my heart 'ripped out' once, here. Hmm, she was a whore though, and I have plenty of proof of that, god I'm glad prophylactics were invented.

Hear you on that one. I've known some man-whores in my day. Seems to be a reoccurring theme amongst people. Maybe we should have a poll.

There is no section for you were forced to have sex in other words raped. I was when I was 14 yrs old.

After that, I never allowed a man to touch me sexually. I even dallied with the thought of going off with a known lesbian for a weekend gathering to meet fellow lesbians and gay men, but I was not ready to even consider going lesbian.

I knew a guy who went gay because of him being raped by a female relative, so it's not that uncommon to change perferences after a rape like that.

I guess you would say I was bi-sexual.

Beth

There is no section for you were forced to have sex in other words raped. I was when I was 14 yrs old.

After that, I never allowed a man to touch me sexually. I even dallied with the thought of going off with a known lesbian for a weekend gathering to meet fellow lesbians and gay men, but I was not ready to even consider going lesbian.

I knew a guy who went gay because of him being raped by a female relative, so it's not that uncommon to change perferences after a rape like that.

I guess you would say I was bi-sexual.

Beth

:: Chokes on his tea :: spit.gif So I guess it's not as bad to say now, as it would have been before....

When I was fifteen, a 'friend' I had at the time, forced herself on me, and there wasn't much I could do since I had been drinking that whole day (I had shitty parents) before she came over, and she outweighed me by 20-30 lbs.

Sort of a blow to my 'manhood' knowing that I've been raped by a girl. >_> I'm over it though, for the most part. I never thought about going gay or anything, I just put her picture and phone number online... I'm very spiteful.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.