Click Here!

Do you let your lover go to strip clubs?

Shinju

Do you let your lover go to strip clubs? If you don't have a lover, pretend you do.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you let your lover go to strip clubs? If you don't have a lover, pretend you do.

• Yes.
    • Yes, but only if I go too
    • Yes, but no lap dances
    • Yes, but I get jealous
    • No.
    • No, but I think they go anyway
    • No, and I would break up with them if they ever did

No, but thankfully my lover doesn't feel the need to go to one. Which makes me feel more comfortable, because I'd feel really insecure about it. Why would he need to see other women strip? Why does he need other women period?

Yeh so the whole one partner thing is becoming archaic these days and a bit strange of a mentality for someone that never grew up with religious or conservative values (actually quite the opposite). Nevertheless, if my lover ever did feel the need I trust that he'd talk to me about it first and if it really didn't sit well with me (I'd try and talk out the need anyways; am I not being fulfilling enough? Not imaginative? Daring?) I'm sure he wouldn't go.

He's a good man, he wouldn't do things behind my back. Thank goodness his parents raised him with favourable values tongue.gif

If he ever did do it behind my back, it'd be a huge violation of my trust and would definitely end up in breaking up if we didn't talk it out.

Sure why not??? I've went with women to see male strippers?

(No offense but I can tell there are alot of under 30 folks here, and even alot of under 25). He's been to many of them with his work buddies. It doesn't bother me, he's only LOOKING not touching. It's not like he gets jealous because I write about tall evil hitmen or have a thing for Federico Castelluccio.

I've went with him before as well to strip clubs and I assure you, most of the men just get drunk and laugh and end up talking business...BORING! The women who watch male strippers get much more involved and rambunctious! Hee, hee!

He comes home to me, not them and he has no interest in cheating with them. So what he chooses to view or watch is his business. I trust him, (and no I am not naiive, but HIM I trust. After nearly 25 years of marriage I better trust him, eh?)

I would never BE with a man I didn't trust. (Or a partner, boyfriend or girlfriend). He trust me the same way. Trust is two way street. That's just my humble opinion.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.