Click Here!

Would love to see a m/m slash story with a younger dom and older sub....please?

Guest Lady Fortune

Guest Lady Fortune

It's not a dynamic I see often and I adored the few stories I read that had this type of relationship. It doesn't have to be hardcore BDSM but I definitely would like the younger dom to call the shots, be the obvious alpha of the two and willing to be handsy. Some resistance from the older sub would be lovely due to the fact the dom is younger (but of legal age, please) and perhaps not comfortable with the idea of being dominated. Oh and lots of hot hot hotness. And a romantic relationship evolving out of this would be the icing on a very awesome cake. Anyone who would like to take this on? Would be much obliged :dancegirl2:

• 4 weeks later...

Hm.... I've actually been thinking about a few that can at the very least head in this direction, but I'm not entirely sure when they'll be posted....

Let's see.... Ah! Yes. Here are a few pairings I have vague plot outlines thought up for, pick any you'd like and I'll get to work on it/them (though just so you know, I also have a number of other stories that deserve their writing time as well, so updates may and probably will be sporadic).

Shuuhei and Urahara

Shuuhei and Starrk

Renji and Urahara

Ichigo and Urahara

If you don't mind full AU I can even throw in other pairings, but those are the ones I've been debating that are at least relatively suitable for in-canon yaoi. (Relatively.)

Guest Lady Fortune

Hi Virgin,

Thanks for your reply! I like Renji and Urahara as a pairing and I am totally open to full AU if the story takes you there. You're awesome and thanks again :)

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, no problems. I used to get confused on the names as well.

Alright. I'll bump this pairing up (no pun intended) my list of stories-to-be and talk to a friend or two about my ideas, see how fast it takes off. Maybe do an AU and a canon-ish version. (Because my mind is plying me with dirty ideas just to lure me into taking on even more.)

No problem! (Actually, I'm also working out a plot for a Byakuya/Urahara story, too, and THAT one's giving me hell because I'm not so good with Byakuya. :behead: But I promised a friend I'd take on the challenge of those two because she's a major Byakuya fan, so I'll manage somehow.)

Just pokin' my head into this conversation and needed to put my 2 cents in. Since I happen to think you're an awesome writer, Cuzosu, I think anything you come up with will be great. I took a shine to the thought of Shuuhei/Starrk, though. Totally not done, as far I know. I know you like Urahara and probably feel at ease with him in your mind but I find him hard to see as a sub. Starrk is so laid back that it would be easy, perhaps too much so for a show of resistance. I also think getting a circumstance for Shuu and Starrk to be together would be quite a challenge. I've only done one story so far, not complete yet, so if I could put my mind to it, I'd even try, but don't know what kind of results I would get.

Just pokin' my head into this conversation and needed to put my 2 cents in. Since I happen to think you're an awesome writer, Cuzosu, I think anything you come up with will be great. I took a shine to the thought of Shuuhei/Starrk, though. Totally not done, as far I know. I know you like Urahara and probably feel at ease with him in your mind but I find him hard to see as a sub. Starrk is so laid back that it would be easy, perhaps too much so for a show of resistance. I also think getting a circumstance for Shuu and Starrk to be together would be quite a challenge. I've only done one story so far, not complete yet, so if I could put my mind to it, I'd even try, but don't know what kind of results I would get.

Awww, man. I just made a forum account and had signed out. Sorry, I'm reposting this now that I signed in. I'm such a nube.

Thanks for the praise (I'm tired and PMSing, and it made rather giddy and gleeful). And we're all new at one time or another. No worries.

I've seen Urahara written as a sub before, and a couple of times it was done well. Particularly...there's a fic that's on FFnet, http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8467503/1/, which starts out as Aizen/Kisuke and turns into Ichigo/Kisuke. Also, if you search here, there's a wonderful sub Kisuke bit in an Ichigo/Urahara story called Shades of Grey.

As to Shuuhei and Starrk...well, I've done it in drabble form (I have my drabble collection current on AO3 and FFnet, same username because I like readers to be able to find me) but nothing else. And the drabbles...seem to consistently give either me or my readers ideas, so I also have a foursome in the planning stage thanks to a combination of Gypsygrrl, Kefirasfangirl and myself, on FFnet. My drabbles.... I do a lot of random pairings, whatever strikes my fancy at the time. Probably the most crack-ish one so far is my Shinji/Starrk, but it had everyone laughing so I guess it turned out well. (I wouldn't have written it except that my mind kept presenting me with lewd images of them, so I gave in and wrote. My mind wouldn't let me do anything else.) Oh! And, Raymy, this should make you happy: for Inconceivable, the dragon story? The sword sticking (forgive the pun; everyone was so enthused with Ichigo's thoughts on "sword sticking" in the third chapter that the phrase, ahem, stuck....) - the sword sticking is in chapter five, the upcoming chapter. Or at least it will be; I'm not done with it yet.

Now, back on subject for the thread, I'll say this: I'm currently debating between an AU and a canon plot, and I'm not sure just yet which is going to work out first, or better, or whatever. But I've got a few ideas rattling around in my head, gathering...I'd say dust bunnies, due to the way it looks from the outside, but in actuality they're plot bunnies getting swept up into the story. (Don't ask about the mental imagery; my mind is a strange place to be. Literal, metaphorical, and inexplicable, all in one. Like I said, strange.)

Thanks for the story referrals. I've actually read Shades of Grey and I guess I didn't see Kisuke as strictly sub. I think I look at it more from a mental position than a physical one as I'm of the opinion that an uke is a pleasure choice and not a D/s issue. Shit, that was a good story, though. I don't think its complete, or maybe I was just wishing for more.

Well, agreed, in Shades of Grey Kisuke isn't just a sub. He has to be pushed into a frame of mind where he can submit. Because he's too used to taking care of everyone else and disregarding his own needs, and he needs to be able to let go, to let someone else take care of him every now and then. Which Ichigo did a pretty good job of. ;) So my take on it is that, for all that Kisuke is essentially a switch and can top or bottom, emotionally speaking he was the sub in that particular kinky session.

...talking about all this is making my mind flood with ideas. For both the Renji/Kisuke and the Byakuya/Kisuke.... A little more stirring.... Hm.... Any other particularly good yaoi pairings you like, or stories? Do you want me to post my drabble collection here on AFF?

You're right, I stand corrected. I reread Shades and that particular scene is definitely sub Kisuke, dom Ichi. (which was really good) The other times Kisuke is a bottom in the story are rare and regardless, there isn't much physical D/s in their sex except for the one scene. Although, I read Ichigo as being very forward and assertive, and Kisuke as being "the receiver", letting Ichi take lead, even when Kisuke's the top. That's the mental D/s I refer to. Because of his caretaker role, he's like a wife, putting his needs/desires second in importance to Ichigo's. It's like a natural submissive role. Not that I believe a wife should be submissive. That's a traditional or historic view, but women tend to be caretakers, especially as wives and mothers.

I did read your drabbles and replied as I'm sure you noticed. You know, Kisuke was not even on my radar until I read a few really good stories with him, yours and Silverkytten's being of note. Now, he's on my mind a lot, and I wrote a little Halloween oneshot with him as the storyteller. That being said, I could go for any pairing if the writing makes me believe they could be together.

Agreed. He does rather have a sub mentality throughout the story. Anything to please/help. Though certainly it's most obvious with Ichigo. ;)

I did. :) Yes, I had to have Shuuhei/Starrk. How could I not? Though the Byakuya/Kisuke and the Shinji/Starrk have had no few people down with the giggles. Love Psycho cracked up thinking of how Rukia'd react when Renji told her (because he can't keep his mouth shut around her) and then the Shinji/Starrk...*shakes head* I still say it's pure crack. I don't even know where it came from. Its only redeemable features are being in character and making people laugh. *shakes head fondly*

I was a little put off by Kisuke until the point Don Kan'onji came in. Then I decided to despise Kan'onji and took another look at Kisuke's sense of humor - and from there I didn't stand a chance.

And...I think for the time being, I'm going to try for an in-canon story for the Renji/Kisuke. Cross your fingers and harrass my muse, please!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.