Click Here!

Can't sign in

Guest Deborah

Guest Deborah

Can someone please help me? Every time I try to sign in it won't allow me to. I have even tried to reset my password and it will not allow me to do so. I have no clue on what to do. Please, help!

Deborah,

Can you please send an e-mail to technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with your login details? (pen name, e-mail you registered under). This could be any number of things, including that you have multiple accounts, but without more information, we won't be able to determine the issue. I won't ask you to publish your e-mail in an open forum, so if you could give DG the details at the tech support address above, we'll be happy to get this fixed for you.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sebastian

I am having this same problem

every time i try to log in it tells me that i have multiple accounts yet I only registered once

It does not even let me recover my penname nor my password

sebastian,

Can you please send an e-mail to technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with your login details? (pen name, e-mail you registered under). This could be any number of things, including that you have multiple accounts, but without more information, we won't be able to determine the issue. I won't ask you to publish your e-mail in an open forum, so if you could give DG the details at the tech support address above, we'll be happy to get this fixed for you.

Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.