Kinks

Guest Rosemarius

Poll about KINKS! Do you...  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Poll about KINKS! Do you...

• know [I]for sure[/I] you have a kink?*
    • [I]think/suspect[/I] you have a kink?*
    • have NO kinks at all

I have a terrible think for the doamnace of Nazi's. . . I don't agree with their politics at all. But honestly if some one walked up to me in a SS-Scharführer outfit, I'd have a hard time containing myself.

I love to role-play, but not like doctor/nurse type stuff. I love those role-plays to be extreme like rape/abuse/disgusting. I love sadtistic-ness but only in a controlled envrioment.

Gerontophilia: The person is only sexually aroused by a significantly older person. There has to be at least a 15 year difference between their ages.

I have a fetish for older partners. Oldest partner I've been with was more than thirty years older than me.

Agoraphilia: Gettin' it on out in public is hot, hot, hot!

Stems from the near seven years I spent as a full time submissive for the same Dominant.

Martymachlia: Aroused by having others watch during sex.

I like being watched.

Parthenophilia: These people have a desire to deflower virgins.

I like virgins because I'm a patient lover. And a good teacher. :huh: Plus, an innocent look in bed? To die for.

hmmm, funny to be writing about my possible kinks in the middle of a dry-spell (last long term relationship I got out of was vanilla as hell).

D/s I get off on power, but I'm fine playing submissive too.

Tattoos, piercings

Innocent looking men

Asian men

Light S&M

Yaoi - I think I was a gay man in a past life.

I dig short guys - I'm really short so it works out well.

Never done it, but the idea of dominating a man with a strap on intrigues me. :)

Never done it, but the idea of dominating a man with a strap on intrigues me. :sick:

Oh yeah, same here! Sadly though the bf won't let me near him with a strap-on... though that doesn't mean I'm gonna give up trying to convince him LOL! Though I do have this fear of a guy friend I know is interested in trying it and I are gonna end up as some sort of strap-on buddies because of that lol

And I'll come back with additions to my list after I get through reading over that impressive link :)

sex in public (God bless the Rocky Horror Picture Show and dark movie theaters)

Lol... so VERY true!!! Go Janet... you dirty girl!!

hmmm, funny to be writing about my possible kinks in the middle of a dry-spell (last long term relationship I got out of was vanilla as hell).

D/s I get off on power, but I'm fine playing submissive too.

Tattoos, piercings

Innocent looking men

Asian men

Light S&M

Yaoi - I think I was a gay man in a past life.

I dig short guys - I'm really short so it works out well.

Never done it, but the idea of dominating a man with a strap on intrigues me. ^_^

O.O OMG I'M ALL OF THOSE! >_<;

Well... I'm part asian, korean actually. ^^;

And I have the chinese/korean/japanese character Ai (love) tattooed in a crimson red color on my chest in the middle where my heart is.

(suppose to remind me to love myself sense I have such low self-esteem) >.<;

post-6357-1202291573_thumb.jpg AI

I have both my ears pierced, 3 piercings on my right ear and 2 on my left

and I'm 5'4 1/2" feet tall -__-;

I'm BI ;3

O.O OMG I'M ALL OF THOSE! >_<;

Well... I'm part asian, korean actually. ^^;

And I have the chinese/korean/japanese character Ai (love) tattooed in a crimson red color on my chest in the middle where my heart is.

(suppose to remind me to love myself sense I have such low self-esteem) >.<;

AI

I have both my ears pierced, 3 piercings on my right ear and 2 on my left

and I'm 5'4 1/2" feet tall -__-;

I'm BI ;3

Lol, funny the people you meet on the internet. Ouchies on the sternum tat, most painful place! (my entire back is covered in kanji and cherry blossoms) Don't have low self-esteem, asian men are hot and short guys work for the girls like me that get tired of dwelling at armpit level. ^_^

Whoever said they were into Italian guys.... I'm half Italian ;) My mom tells me that my biological father is an Italian soccer player. Ok so if it wasn't for one night stands I wouldn't be here....

But anyway... back to the topic at hand. I don't really have any kinks that I've played out, but I've had lots of kinky fantasies while masturbating. Some of them include incest, rape, water sports, sadism, and bestiality. I don't think I'd ever actually do most of those, but fantisizing is fun.

Alright, seems I do have more than I originally thought lol -

Orientation -

Bi - in theory, not yet in practice

Iconolagny - arousal from pictures or statues of nude people

Pictophilia - arousal from pictures, video, or movies with a sexual object

Agoraphilia - arousal from open spaces or having sex in public

Albutophilia - arousal from water

Amomaxia - sex parked in car

Gregomulcia - arousal from being fondled in a crowd (so long as I know and like the person)

Lygerastia - tendency to only be aroused in darkness

Acmegenesis - arousal from another's orgasm

Amychesis - act of scratching partner during sexual passion

Anocratism - anal sex

Fratrilagnia - arousal from having sex with one's brother (in theory only since I don't have a brother)

Though my main one has always been and likely forever will be a masturbation fetish. Honestly, nothing tops watching a guy get himself off for me... dunno why. And how could I forget, though I guess this goes into the public sex one - thrill of discovery - never fails

Guest Rosemarius
The only kink I have... is that I lie about having kinks. Really normal people never have naughty Kinks. I don't have any naughty kinks I am completely normal, truly I say it is so!

Being normal is overrated! :P Long live to all the inoffensive sickos!! :lol:

I went to a site to double check all mine...

http://www.ticklishsubject.com/varietyfetishes.html

mmmh after reading that list, I feel the need to refresh my initial post:

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious

(Since I am a virgin I wouldn't know yet, but I am quite sure to like men as much as girls)

kinks I have for sure:

-Gynelophilous - arousal from pubic hair

(hairy pussies rocks! Well...not exxaggeratedly hairy ^^ I just don't like them to be hairless)

-Asthenolagnia - arousal from weakness or being humiliated

(I know this for sure because I always got off when I was humiliated, even if it didn't have any sexual context, and even before I even knew what sex was. Probably caused by the fact that I started masturbating very young, and my parents decided that the best way to cure me was to spank me everytime they caught me instead of explaining why I shouldn't do it in public, so I developed a strong sense of guilt and self-despise)

-Algophilia - arousal from experiencing pain

(it feels better when it hurts)

-Autoerotic Asphyxia - arousal from oxygen deprivation and sometimes risk of dying

(I know it's dangerous. I know it's risky. But frankly, after a session of that, I couldn't care less for the following hours. It's also a great way to get sleepy)

-Transvestitism/Transvestophilia - arousal from cross dressing

('cause it's like having a living sex doll at my disposal)

kinks I think/suspect to have:

-Gregomulcia: arousal from being fondled in a crowd

(a recurring fantasy I have)

-Acmegenesis - arousal from another's orgasm

(more specifically, I often fantasize about bringing someone to orgasm in her/his sleep)

-Golden showers - urinating onto a partner's body

(and receiving. Looks kinda fascinating...kinda like a territorial thing)

Hygrophilia - arousal from body fluids or moisture

(we are all humans. Humans make fluids. Why get all disgusted when someone cums over you, or if somebody drooled a little?)

-Agonophilia - person who is aroused by partner pretending to struggle

('cause rape-play is hot!)

-Ephebophilia - arousal from those going through puberty (acting on this is illegal in most places)

(just a platonic thing. Majority of teenagers aren't as naive as they look. And I can't stand their immaturity)

-Gerontophilia - attraction to a partner whose age is that of different generation

(In my case, attraction to older partners, expecially men. This is a thing I've been having since puberty)

-Juvenilism - dressing or acting out role of a juvenile, sometimes sexual

(wanna play student/teacher? :) )

-Merinthophilia - arousal from being bound

(I like being constricted, or pretend to be constricted)

-Odaxelagnia - arousal from biting

(both receiving and giving)

-Masochism/Sadism

(I have a strong suspect about those)

-Foot fetish

(Just to a certain extent...but foot are so underestimated!!!)

Turn offs:

-hairless genitals

(5-years-old look-alike vaginas are :sick: )

-Coprophilia - arousal from playing with feces, also called scat

(not my thing)

-Fake boobs

(they don't bounce. They suck)

other:

Hemerotism - daydreaming or fantasizing about sex or nudity

(I do that all the time! :lol: mostly in school)

NOTE: most of the "suspect I have" is mostly because, being a virgin, my experience is still limitated to masturbation (there is a cause to that but I don't want to get in that topic yet, so don't ask), but there are many I am quite sure about because I've been having them since really young (some of them even at 10 years old or the like. I was a slutty kid. A virgin, but still slutty. I am no better at my current age *sighs*). Expecially the bi-curiosity thing.

Well, let me think...

I like being dominant, and I like being on top (I doubt that is kink)

Bondage

Whips

Feisty submissive women (The more aggressive they are, the more fun it is to tame them)

Slapping/spanking (A woman's flesh just feels lovely against my hand)

Collars/leashes

Angry/rough sex

Hair pulling during sex (If a woman has really long hair, imagine the fun you could have with it while doing it doggy style)

Manhandling your partner

Sex-periments (Tying her how down in my "laboratory" and doing all kinds of naughty things to her)

Hey, I just can't help it.

Wow, a dom! :o:)

It's kind of rare to find a dom ^^ usually there are a lot of subs and no doms.

BTW hi, I am a switch :lol: (at least, I think I am)

And the squirting thing, it's not really the same... I mean, do you know any girls that actually squirt like that?

*timidly raises hand* Yeah, I'm living proof. Only happens in certain situations, though...any girl can, but they have to be EXTREMELY aroused, and preferably have at least a week in between...not even touching...to get recharged. What is that saying? "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"? Forget the heart, libido, too. LOL

As for kinks...

Bisexuality (only had two women in real life, but currently ALL my celeb. "crushes" are women. I can't name a single male star. But being married I have all the man I'll ever need and he doesn't see me being with another woman as cheating, so maybe that has a role in it?)

Fisting (I think every straight/bi woman should try it at least once, just don't forget the lube. It stretches things out so it makes the g-spot MUCH easier to hit when followed by actual intercourse!!!!)

Bondage - to a degree.

Tongue rings - with other women, there's nothing like it if she's pierced, I'm too chicken to do it, though. LOL

Virgins - well, sorta? I like being with a woman who's never been with another woman before.

Masturbation - usually 4 times a week...hubby works third shift, a girl gets lonely on cold winter nights.

Toys - the bigger the better.

Hmm....that's all off the top of my head for now.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you think it has a meaning that I end up in this particular thread right after introducing myself as new in this forum? ><

I'm into BDSM (I'm a switch) so I guess, yes, I do have one or the other kink B)

In no particular order and just to name a few:

Spanking

Flogging

Anal

Threesomes

Role-Play

Fisting

(Semi-) Public play/sex

Humiliation

Restraining (with cuffs, don't do bondage)

Shaving

Orgasm-control

Mindfu**

Dirty-Talk (the dirtier the better and only in English please!)

I do have a latex-glove fetish and love using them (even though I don't mention safer sex in my stories).

No-gos (so far) are:

Cutting (I'll faint if I see blood)

Scat

Branding

Minors (that certainly will always be a no-go)

Incest

*whistling* I'm so normal in my world :(

Being normal is overrated! :P Long live to all the inoffensive sickos!! :drool:

even though I totally agree on that one, I have to say:

-hairless genitals

(5-years-old look-alike vaginas are :) )

trust me, adult genitals do not look like kid genitals even when they are shaved (not even the female ones). At least not the ones I saw :jaw:

Kinks I have (even though the last two may seem a bit normal):

-Incest (though not a real fantasy because my family is just as ugly as me XD )

-Don't know what you call it but sort of surprising people... Grabbing a girls ass, sticking my hand down a girls pants without warning, grabbing her boob, stuff like that.

-Girl cum? (don't know what you call it in english)

Kinks I may have:

-really mild bloodplay

-pedofilia (yeah.... major taboo)

I just wrote this:

--------------------------

Her warm hand held my head while the other rested on my chest. Slightly shaking I dropped a tear and listened to her comforting voice. The relief I felt now released within me so many feelings I couldn't help but cry even more. Knowing I was safe, accepting I was fragile, I turned around and lay my head to rest on her bosom. Hoping this was all there'd ever be I calmed myself enough to whisper her name. Hearing her voice whisper my name back I held on to her tighter. I felt her take the knife from my pocket and heard her open it. Slowly she cut my cheek, and a hot pain on my face told me she never wanted to let me go.

I took the knife and held it between her neck and her shoulder. Soon, with the air I exhaled, blood appeared on her skin. Arching her back, pressing her chest onto me, she moaned. Putting the knife in her hand by my side I kissed her wound. Moaning once again she cut my waist deep and handed me the knife. I looked into her eyes, her mouth slightly opened. I traced the knife over her bare belly but it wasn't until the steel touched her back that I cut. I was bleeding on her jeans and she was bleeding on the couch we were lying on. A single drop of blood dripped from my cheek onto her face and I saw tears appear in her eyes. Holding on to me tightly she sobbed, we were happy.

--------------------------

So the bloodplay seems to be a fact, and not too mild either.

Though I think the pedo thing was just the taboo rush...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.