Click Here!

heir of the school

Guest danadue

Guest angelirish21

I'd like some really good potter stories where he is the heir of at least one of the founders and maybe owns the school.

me too- love these stories!

I know a good one... it is however very long (82 chapter + 2 Author's Notes)! In it Harry runs away from the Dursley's when he was only 5-years-old and ends up being raised by Gypsies. The Gypsies keep him hidden in plain sight from the Wizarding World, simply by covering his scar with a scarf. A lot happens and I don't want to ruin it for you if you haven't read it, but Harry does find out he's the rightful Heir of Hogwart's and owns the school... The story is Gypsy Caravan, by witchdragon and is posted on HPFandom. The link blow should get you there no problem! :D

http://hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=18012

• 2 years later...

Harry Potter and the Guardians of Power

By: teacherbev

Nominated for best action adventure at Quills! After being ambushed and kidnapped, Harry and Snape escape... Snape becomes a mentor. No SLASH. AU story starts in the middle of Harry's 5th year. PDF, ebook, mobipocket available on author's homepage!

Rated: Fiction T - English - Adventure/Humor - Harry P., Severus S. - Chapters: 30 - Words: 170,166 - Reviews: 959 - Favs: 1,911 - Follows: 468 - Updated: Dec 5, 2005 - Published:Oct 13, 2005 - Status: Complete - id: 2616754

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2616754/1/

This is one of my absolute favorites. He is the heir of the founders and of merlin and it's really great.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.