Click Here!

Woman in teddy bear named after Prophet case freed

Solaris

The one thing that they didn't punish was the kids beyond taking away the teddy bear and throwing their teacher into jail and threatening her life. The kids voted on the name, why not punish them for it? Why not throw them into jail and call for their deaths? Because oh it wasn't their fault or that they didn't know to name a teddy bear that name would be offensive to their people.

Those kids should have been the ones in jail, not her, they voted on the name of the teddy bear.

I just find it hard to believe that adults would blame another adult for naming the teddy bear when it was voted on by the children themselves! The kids picked out three names for the teddy bear and voted on which one to name the bear, it wasn't the teacher who named the bear itself - the children did!

If anything, the children should have been the ones arrested for it and threatened with death!

Let them have the nightmares of people calling for their deaths, because the kids were after all responsible for naming the teddy bear, not the teacher!

Beth

I know that's what burns me up!

Kids can get away with murder these days and it's like oh the kid could do no wrong what was he watching, what video games did he play, was he a loner at school, did he have friends and yet the parents are not punishing their kids or that the kid ends up getting thrown in jail for murder or any type of crime.

Pretty soon, we will have a generation of entitled brats who think that they can get away with crime without punishment.

Hopefully, they will realize that they can't get away with things like that without punishment and raise their kids like our parents raised us to respect the rules.

Beth

I'm getting ready to start working in a prison that is age 18 and up. It's nice to see SOME people get punished for their crimes!

My nephew, who is 6, knows some .... funny but inappropriate sayings but he's a good kid and knows not to say it at school. Now if all parents and everyone else could teach their kids DON'T DO THAT it'd be nice!

I agree.

It is time for those who have stated that parents shouldn't hurt their child's ego backtrack and say a little hurt won't harm them, if they do wrong punish them by spanking their rumps or giving them a time-out or getting grounded.

But the laws that are on the books are protecting the child more then letting the parents do what is right and give that child a good hard whack on the rump for throwing a temper tantrum in a mall or a store. The laws are allowing the children to behave badly in public and not get punished for it either.

The laws need to change for the good of the children and the parents. Because the government is not the child's parent and should keep their noses out of the parent's responsiblity to their child in teaching them what is wrong and what is correct.

Beth