Click Here!

HP/LV Fic also with Harry's winged serpent pet

Guest Daniella Brown

Guest Daniella Brown

I'm looking for a fic, and I can only remember bits and pieces. I believe it was a Harry/Tom fic. Harry finds a winged serpent, which is apparently a very very dangerous magical creature that wants to stay with him as his familiar. I don't remember if it starts off as Harry/Tom willingly, it could be a forced bond but eventually they both love eachother.

Guest maukittykat

not sure if this helps but i know the story and it should be saved in my favs somewhere if you wanted to check it out. definitely tom/voldie. not sure what its called but if you wanted to skim through the harry/tom stories you should find it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2367093/maukittykat

just don't have the time to a the minute.

sorry!

Guest Daniella Brown

Thanks for the tip Maukittykat, I've been going through all of the HP/Tom and HP/Voldemort links on your profile without success. If you remember anything else about it, I'm still looking. (I've got all your HP faves in an excel document, eliminating them one by one) Do you know if it's complete or not, or anything else that I can search for in the full text of the stories?

Guest Daniella Brown

For anyone interested, I found what I was looking for. It's not a Harry/Voldie fic, rather HP/LM.

http://forums.fictio...087#post1941087

It's a trilogy with Mentor!Snape and a Harry/Draco friendship and later it becomes HP/LM. It also has Harry as a cross-dresser.

The first story is Mythic Alliance

The second is Jade Green Eyes

and the third is Beyond Expectations

Thank you for your help Maukittykat

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.