Click Here!

2 Drarrys-PLEASE HELP!

Guest Lady_Izzy

Guest Lady_Izzy

Hi, I'm looking for 2 Drarry fanfics, one I read within the past year and the other I read MANY years ago.

The first one was the one I read recently. It was an AU, Draco was a prince and Harry was a peasant boy who had started a revolution in one of the lands. Draco sails to the island (?) and interrogates the prisoners. Dumbledore covers for Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Draco takes all of them on his ship and sails back to the kingdom where he informs Lucius, the king, that Dumbledore was the leader and then announces he would be keeping Harry for his Harem. Harry's name was Emerald and eveything was fine for a while until a new woman gets added tothe harem and Harry gets jealous. The new woman is stabbed and Harry gets blamed and thrown in prison and almost dies. He is then released and goes on to be freed by Draco and then appointed to a very high positionin the church

Guest Lady_Izzy

Sorry, I'm typing on a tablet and its not really conducive to typing correctly. Thats basically it for the first story, the second one was an HP/LOTR crossover where Harry and Draco got together just before the final battle and then I believe it is Lucius that kills Draco, and in retaliation Harry killed Lucius. He then kills Voldy and then holes himself up in a house to avoid his friends, reporters, etc. Somehow he turns into some kind of demon, I think it was an adoption process, but many years later Harry is still in the same house and the LOTR crew enter his world and seeks him out. There were a couple of specific things I recall about this story; Legolas is Draco's reincarnation and Harry tries to begin their relationship again but Legolas' elf nature is terrified of Harry's demon side. There was also a scene where Pippin had messed with something he shouldn't have and it woke a vengeful spirit, who then went to punish Pippin but Harry stepped in and took the punishment for him. The last thing I really remember about this story is that there was a song, The Red by Chevelle, that was supposed to represent either the entire story or a chapter. Please help me in finding these two, they were amazing reads! Especially the second one! My thanks in advance :)

Guest Lady_Izzy

Thank you SOOOOOOO much!!! :3

Anyone know of the second one? I hope it wasn't taken down, but I know that its been over 5 years since I read it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.