Click Here!

IB Store

DemonGoddess

I realize that this is something that most of you like to play with. The problem with it, is once again a language thing. This modification, just as the board, was written in php3. So, it no longer correctly parses. I found that out by accident when I went to adjust a few things which should've just let me do what I needed (increase cost on one, decrease cost on another). As a result, the Magic Markers died. For now. The new item (snowball) which was added before I came onboard never worked correctly. I tried various functions to repair the tables and such as well, and none of them fixed the problem as they should have. Had manta2g run a more indepth db function for me as well on those specific tables in an attempt to repair the glitch.

Anyway, once the board itself is upgraded, the modification has also been rewritten to accomodate the changes in the scripting language as well. So, it will be there again, only an updated version, just as with the board.

Forgot to mention this awhile back, sorry about that.

The snowball did work correctly yonks ago... First off it sent a PM as if you'd thrown a snowball at someone, then it sent a PM about cumswapping, then it stopped working...

yonks ago though!