Click Here!

Discworld Fans!

Theankh

Title: If I were your height....

Author: Theankh

Rating: Adult++

Summary: Tiffany meets Rob Anybody on more equal footing. M/F, Oneshot.

URL: http://books.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093432

I just posted my first Discworld fanfic smile.gif I've written some HP fanfics before and had good reviews but I had an idea for a Discworld fic today as I was reading The Wee Free Men. It's just a oneshot, but I had to get the idea out as it was bugging me all day smile.gif I'm really hoping some people will read this and review it as I've never written for Discworld before and I know it's a very popular series!

Anyway, if you do read it, thanks in advance smile.gif

I'm really hoping some people will read this and review it
Just remember that you did ask for it...

biggrin.gif

Thanks for the review Keith smile.gif any review is good, if it were all just 'wow dat rox!!!' I'd never know if I was doing it right! Thanks for the honest points you brought up as well, I have to be honest in that I was really writing that just to get that scene out of my head, but if I decide to write a slightly more involved Discworld story (you know, with actual plot) then your comments are a great help!

That's got me thinking now about evolving it into a better story.....

Oh, and is Rob really married?! I had no idea, I've only read 3/4 of Wee Free Men! Total shame. Maybe some sort of funeral scene needs to happen.... wink.gif

Since his wife is crucial to the Wee Free's, i'd say not to kill her.

It'd be more in character for him to have some sort of former-wife obligation. With some sort of Pratchett-like qualifiers? Only if the previous wife was bigger and became smaller than the current wife or the mother in law of the former husband-to-be, without any complications due to weather.

Or cheese.

God this is awful, I started Hat Full Of Sky today sad.gif I think I have an unhealthy crush on Rob Anybody.

Cheese. Cheese could work. smile.gif

I reviewed one of your stories, the one about the Gulliver's stripper, it's not as good a review as yours was but I wanted to do something since you kindly reviewed mine!

It's perfectly fine as a review.

You could do that again, if you felted like it.

Seriously, if you have a Rob Anybody fixation, Tiffany and he COULD be getting together in a dream. Or some other magical state.

• 2 weeks later...

My story: Lamia

Hits [30820]

Reviews [101]

Total Vote [ 51]

Ratings are a tiny fraction of Reviews, Reviews are a tiny fraction of Hits.

It's one of the dependable standards of life that keeps us bug-fucking insane.

It applies just about EVERYwhere you go.