Click Here!

How would I add this disclaimer?

For my My Candy Love hentai fanfiction, my Oc sings (it's the only talent she even has, she's terrible elsewhere >_< haven't finished her though)

I want her to sing the song Rude Boy by Rihanna, but I'm unsure how to put it in the disclaimer. I know I don't own it, and I know I don't make money off of it and that will be said. Is it allowed (don't want to hurt my account >.<) and how do I do the disclaimer?

Hi! You actually don't need to disclaim the song. You DO need to cite it, and that's easier.

To cite the song, if you're using the lyrics in your chapter, you make a footnote at the bottom of the chapter that can read something like this:

Lyrics taken from "Rude Boy" by Rihanna.

That's it, as far as citing song lyrics. Name the song and the artist in a footnote, so that everyone knows you;re not taking credit for those lyrics.

Hi! You actually don't need to disclaim the song. You DO need to cite it, and that's easier.

To cite the song, if you're using the lyrics in your chapter, you make a footnote at the bottom of the chapter that can read something like this:

Lyrics taken from "Rude Boy" by Rihanna.

That's it, as far as citing song lyrics. Name the song and the artist in a footnote, so that everyone knows you;re not taking credit for those lyrics.

Thanks! :3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.