Click Here!

Twilight fics

LadyGrelka

So, now that ff.net has deleted over half of the Twilight stories thay had, and my HD died, I have lost almost all of my Twilight fanfictions. So I am hoping to get as many recs as possible. These are my REQUIERMENTS for the stories that are suggested.

Pairings:

Bella/Carlisle

Bella/Aro

Bella/Marcus

Edward/Jake

Aro/Carlisle

Marcus/Carlisle

And I would not mind trying Caius/Carlisle

I also require that it NOT be an all human fic.

I like romance and its ok if is also angst, but it has to have a happy ending. Also no dark Carlisle, I don't mind him letting his 'inner vampire' out to play but he still needs to be Carlisle, I would prefer the others to not be dark as well. That is not to say that the Volturi have to be all fluffy but I don't want them to be evil. I am not big on full S&M and BDSM but light bondage themes are ok. I don't go for drug use and things like that but I am open to most other genres.

As for ratings I prefer NC17 but M is ok as well.

There are two fics that I have been trying to find but they seems to have been taken off ff.net.

I don't remember the titles or authors but I do remember a few things about them.

The first one was a Carlisle/Bella pairing. I remember that after the Cullen's leave and Bella is broken, and Edward has left the family that Alice gives Carlisle a laptop so he can keep a check on Bella. I think he emails Charlie first to see if she is ok, and when he finds how bad she is he starts emailing her and it helps a bit. However he stops because Edward is going to visit and Bella get bad again. Alice says he needs to go back to Forks because it will be bad if he does not. When he gets there he finds that she is working for a macanic shop and when he goes to see her just as he gets there I think she falls and hurts herself. If I remember right she falls and hits her head on the door of her truck. Later in the story Carlisle takes a bench up a mountain and then takes her up to spend time with her and tell her that he loves her. The only other thing I remember is that one day after school Carlisle is there to pick her up and the rest of the Cullen's show up as well to see her and she feels all guilty, and she can not face Esme feeling like she has betrayed her. Oh I also remember that Carlisle and Esme relize that they are not ment to be together and get divorced and I think this happens right befor he goes to Forks, but even tho Bella knows this she still feels really guilty about being with Carlisle.

So that's all I remember about the first one.

The next one is also a Carlisle/Bella pairing and I think it was on ff.net but I can't find it. Sadly enough the only thing I remember is Bella finds that she is attracted to Carlisle another thing I remember is while she is out with the Cullens playing baseball and Carlisle is up to bat she can not help but stare at his ass and Esme noteses, but does not mind because her and Carlisle are not really together. The last thing I remember is Esme is supose to talk to Bella to let her know that its alreight for her to like Carlisle but says somthing to the effect of maybe letting her squerm for looking at Carlisle's ass when she thinks he is married. Wish I could remember more but sadly enough thats all I remember.

sorry I don't have more info about this one.

So any help not only getting requests to rebuild my Twilight collection again, but also in finding those two stories would be great.

Edited by LadyGrelka

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.