Click Here!

Can't "Move" Account?

Guest Magi Silverwolf

Guest Magi Silverwolf

Penname: Magi Silverwolf

email: wordsmith821@aol.com

Username: MASilverwolf

I try to log in after being away from this site for a long while, and instead of asking for a username, it now asks for an email address. Not a problem. Problem comes in with the fact that it is telling me that I am not registered. I really don't want to lose the account I had originally made as it (and my stories) are still visible onsite and there are rules against multiple logins...

So what do I need to do to resolve the situation?

~Magi Silverwolf

look at this topic first. It explains how to validate on the new system. If that doesn't work, let us know!

Guest Magi Silverwolf

I'm not given the Update page. I'm told "You are not registered, please register to log in". [weakly] I didn't hit enter.

I've also not received anything in my inbox--I checked. In fact, I have it up.

Guest Guest

It should be. My passwords for everything is the same or some alphanumeric variation there of. [quickly counts the letters in her password] um...no...It's only six letters. Holy Mother, when was the last time I updated my password?--[shakes head] Anyroad, could that be the problem?

[comes back after fix that according to the instructions in the first link and trying again] Yup. It's giving me the update page now.

• 1 month later...
Guest Eriko

hi ! I wasn't on this site for a very long time and I can't access to my account either. I tried with the email adress I used when registering the first time and password but it doesn't work.

penname : Eriko

email : alexielxrochel@aol.com

I would be very happy to upload my fic "Lucius Hidden Son" which has not be uploaded for quite a long time. I hope you can help me.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.