Click Here!

Looking for a minotaur m/f story

lizbelle

hi! :) there's a story i think i read a couple of months ago and it's been bugging me as i haven't found it yet, although i keep on searching for it.

I don't really remember exactly, but it was a m/f minotaur story. the protagonist was female, so either the story was in first-person or described from her POV, and i don't exactly remember how but she was to be sacrificed or given to the minotaur/beast creature.

warnings for beast obviously

So it's sort of a retelling of theseus and the minotaur, but not really. i think she talks to the minotaur, or it's able to understand her, so there isn't any non-con. All i really remember (and why i'm looking for it haha) is that she enjoys the sex XD

i'm pretty sure it was in original fics, though i did look through the folklore/myths/legends section in books and wasn't able to find it :S

any help would be much appreciated!

I'm sorry that I can't help you find this fic, but I wanted to ask if you're looking for the same story as this person:

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/34571-minotaur-mf/

If it is, then I suggest you keep an eye on that thread as well as this one, just in case someone does find this story for you guys. And then you can also let the other person know if someone gives you the link to the story.

If it's not the same story, then I'm sorry and just let me know, so I can remove this post.

But either way, happy hunting, and I hope someone can help. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.