Click Here!

I hate Black Friday

Ever notice how certain things just turn nice, normal people into the biggest a-holes you'd ever meet. I went to the Black Friday sale at Target at midnight. Got there and there were no people so I was happy. Sat there the whole 6 hours, minus the 15 min bathroom break. At 4:30 all the people started showing up and for some reason they all thought they should be able to jump ahead of all the people who'd been waiting for hours. The cops came up eventually and got rid of most of them but there was this one bitch and her stupid kid. She shows up 5am and then gets pissed because we didn't want her jumping in line. Sticking up her middle finger and cussing at us (keep in mind her ~8 year old kid is standing there the whole time). They finally get the caution tape and put it out and she's on the outside. Instead of joining the line like a normal person, she stands there and flirts and sweet talks the security guard. Instead of doing his damn job, the fool lets her take off running into the story ahead of us all and blocks us from stopping her. So she goes in, gets every single thing that all the people are in line for and walks around looking happy and smug that she didn't even have to come early to be first in line. I hope that she puts the crap in her trunk and got rear ended on the way home and it's all destroyed. Or that she parks somewhere and some breaks into her car and steals it all. Cause assholes like that deserves only bad things.

On that note, I will never go to another black friday sale. I'll just send other people or wait for online because the people piss me off way too much.

I hate those types of people. They think they are so special because they shit out a kid. She thinks she was entitled to go first before you guys because she has a kid and that means butting in line and getting away with it too.

I do hope she gets her just desserts when she tries this again after Christmas sale and is told to go wait at the end of the line like a proper person should but she'll chitchat the guy up again and convince him that she was there first but had to go get JR when it was obvious she wasn't there.

Or that the store will hand out numbers for each person in line to get and if you are number one in line, you get to go first.

She'll probably bitch and whine about how all the sale items will be gone.

People will tell her get up earlier then you did right now bitch and get in line at the end of this line. No line cutting allowed here, bitch.

Beth

Next time..

Battle Royale!

biggrin.gif

Actually probably not the best idea.. that kind of thing just makes me sad..

Sad people sink so low as to do things like that, and sad people like the gaurd enable them.

Sometimes I just don't think there is any justice left in the justice system anymore.

Mind games and bribery seem to have replaced rightness and integrity.

So.. Sad.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah it really does suck. But I decided to let it go because the only one who's being punished is myself. In the end though, I just have to believe that Karma's a bitch and that the crappy people out there will all get their's.

A battle royale would have been fun though. I would have enjoyed watching the crowd jump her, because a lot of people were ready to. Would have taught her son that it doesn't pay to be a piece of shit.