• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jerk

prick

you

bet ive been called that more =P

Since a little Red bird told me you have one, I am voting for you Pyro, just for attitude, but in reality I am betting mine is the ...

"Biggest"!

Since a little Red bird told me you have one, I am voting for you Pyro, just for attitude, but in reality I am betting mine is the ...

"Biggest"!

i think there should be a..

"contest" to prove it =P jk

i think there should be a..

"contest" to prove it =P jk

Sorry Pyro only in your wildest dreams, besides you wouldn't able to handle it... LOL Cal

"dreams"

"wishes"

=P

P= a piece or "Peace", the choice is yours!

PS Evil Cal, remember be careful what you ask for... you just might get it... remember life is stupid roleplaying game and then you die!

Whole

if I'm struck down a thousand shall rise in my place and by that i mean I'll burst into a cloud and a thousand smaller copies of me will from and for each one of them that is killed another thousand so before long I would rule the Earth

Whole

if I'm struck down a thousand shall rise in my place and by that i mean I'll burst into a cloud and a thousand smaller copies of me will from and for each one of them that is killed another thousand so before long I would rule the Earth

Okee-dokey, Sugarpuss, whatever floats you boat and rolls you hoop... everyone should have a nice hobbie... an illustion of Godhood is only one example of this type of occupation or past time!

Have fun Kiddo bursting into a cloud, just watch for that nasty Hurricane, that plays with clouds as if they were toys, Personally I think your in for a bumpy ride sweet cheeks!

LOve and Wet Smooches, Cal

"Little bitty pieces"

I have no delusions of Godhood I was Blessed by Cthulhu join us now or be driven mad when the great old ones rise.

And as to itty bitty pieces I have

Great Big Chunks

Now I see your worship of Ancient Chaos God Cthulhu is the giant bloody Octo'pussy... eek the female symbolism is profound! He he,,, he cums in cycles from the great deep dark orifess between the world to devour the living and the world in "great big chunks" to satisfy endless appetite, his eight tenticules reach out to destroy and crush all into bitty pieces... till nothing is left but residue and dust!

"Residue" but lOl afterward from this chaotic swirling dust and entropy once more comes life. Bang So it written, so it shall be! Whither you like it, sweet cheeks, or not.... :rolleyes:

Gee, I know I read it somewhere, Calanthee

Great

Greater