Click Here!

Unable to add/edit stories

Guest NHunter

Guest NHunter

Good day,

In the recent days I started running into the following error: whenever I try to manage my stories (add - edit - delete) actions, it leads me to the pages that do not contain any possible options. Instead, there is only a blanc space. Printscreena of the 'problem' is attached. Clearing local web-page cashes, clearing cookies, rebooting PC and even reinstalling browsers does not solve this problem.

• FireFox 11.0 and 12.0 this bug appeared about five-six days ago.
  • Internet Explorer 7 - worked alright once, but after I logged out and then logged back in this bug appeared there as well.

post-0-0-17773000-1339617465_thumb.png

post-0-0-87594900-1339617558_thumb.png

It's a cookie issue. While the code is being updated, there is a cookie setter that lives in the story part of the software. While we'd love to eliminate it entirely, if we do that, it won't work. So removal of that particular thing is awaiting the writing of and deployment of new code for the story functions. So, for now, when you run across this, you need to clear your cache and cookies. It may take a few tries for that to take effect as well. Also, if using IE, you will need to restart your machine.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nikodemus

I've cleared my cache and cookies several times and restarted Safari also. It still leads to the page like what's posted above. Is there anything else I can try?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.