Click Here!

Review Replies for "twenty-one days"

evil-minded

to all: at first, I'd like to thank all of you for reviewing to begin with ...

---

to Jean: glad that you still love this story ... about Fawks, well, first, I actually never thought about Fawks, and second, well, I guess it would be a bit too easy, don't you think?

---

to unneeded: surely I won't tell you how long the castle would stay locked down, because then I'd spoil the story a little bit ... concerning water, I think you soon will learn that they actually have access to water, I don't want them dead after all, that would ruin the story to begin with :D ... and a security system that kills you?

I don't think that Hogwarts shutting down itself really has been a security system but rather something the castle did accidentally because it was startled, kind of.

there was just the mixture of things happening that normally didn't happen and that no one had expected ever to happen, the exploding cauldron, the Death Eaters' attack and Albus' spells and all those somehow added together must have startled the castle so that it shut down - an accident but surely not a security system, no one could have thought about such a thing to happen all at the same time.

and finally - the house elves, you'll learn more about them in later chapters, rather soon, actually ...

again, thanks for the reviews you've given so far ...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.