Click Here!

OLD Dragonball Z fic

Kativachan

I'm looking for a pretty old DBZ fic. I'm thinking maybe 7-10 years ago (I know, really old). The girls (ChiChi, Bulma, 18, and Videl) were talking to each other about what they hated about their husbands (Videl hated that Gohan was always romantic, etc) and the guys over heard them and got angry. I don't know to many other details, but I do remember they all made up in the end and had sex (I remember 18 and Krillen having sex standing up).

It was actually plagiarized, and the person was caught, but I did wind up reading/reviewing the original authors work. I just can't remember the author...or even the name of the story.

I know it's a long shot but I really want to find this fic again. It was so good..If anyone knows about this please, please tell me! I'd greatly appreciate it!

• 1 month later...
Guest leela

"if i could change you." if that was the plagiarized verison or not, i don't know. i remind reading it on mediaminer so time ago.

18/k she wanted him to man up a bit.

g/c she wanted to have sex then once a year

G/Videl she wanted to be thrown down on a bed instead of flowers, candy.

B/V she wanted to be wined and dined instead of 69ed.

i believe that's the story you are thinking of.

Guest Guest

i checked though 80 pages (i counted. the things i do for people lol) and i couldn't located it. i think the author might have removed their stories. i am sorry for getting your hopes up. if i do run across it somewhere i will let you know. and no i don't remember the authors name. it was years ago.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Googleguest

Type the title and one of the character's name into google for example: If I Could Change You Bulma. It comes up in some Vegeta and Bulma site. The author is PhantomScribe72.

Remember, google is your friend.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.