Click Here!

Login Problems

Guest danniperson

Guest danniperson

Today I was going to update a story and realized I needed to switch to the new system or whatever it is so I was doing that and having issues with it, but before I could figure out what was wrong I accidentally logged out of aff when I was trying to log out of my college email account. Well when I tried to log back in it said I wasn't registered. I tried for a while to get it to work. I hit the log in several times. My account info usually pops up places because of the master password I use that saves information, but I erased what it filled in in the fields and typed it manually just in case. I tried my email address and my penname, just in case, but nothing. I tried restarting my browser, reloading the page, and all sorts of things. I even cleaned out the cache and cookies and all of that and still nothing. I have no idea what's wrong because I had just logged in with that same information not that long before. My email address is danniperson@yahoo.com and I'm using firefox. I have no idea what's wrong so any help I can get would be greatly appreciated!

You've already activated under the new system, from what I'm showing.

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296901655

That's your profile. Look at the upper right-hand corner and you should see a login box . Enter your e-mail and password in the fields there. It should say "Welcome back" if you're logged in. When it does, click on "My Control Panel" and you should be all set to update your story :)

Guest danniperson

Okay well that's at least one problem solved lol. But when I tried logging in it still says I'm not registered. I tried it at the top corner, but that didn't work then I clicked the login link and tried logging in there and it still didn't work. I had a friend tell me to try going somewhere else to see if it logged me in anyway, but it still didn't. It's still asking for login information. I've tried everything I can think of but nothing's working :(

Guest danniperson

I did as you asked and still nada :( Is like the third time I've cleaned the cookies out. I'm using the newest firefox on Windows 7 if that helps any. But yeah it's still saying that I'm not registered.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.