Click Here!

Aberrant by PauraSorridere

Guest Redredredred

Guest Redredredred

I'm really bummed. I've been meaning to copy this fic and by the time I got around to it, it was gone frown.gif

Anyone have this story saved, or know of any contact info for the author?

I've tried the Wayback machine on silversnitch, but although they have reviews saved, they don't have the actual story saved. I've also tried a few other fic search forums, but no one seems to have it saved.

Please take note of this, from the top of each search forum:

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

If anyone can give you contact info for the author, that is alright, but please respect that AFF does not condone passing around copies of stories.

Guest Redredredred

Oh, I'm sorry about that, I didn't see it. The fic was originally on Silver Snitch which was closed in October without warning. The fic was never taken down specifically if that makes it better.

I would really appreciate it if anyone had the author's contact info, that would be the best.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.