Click Here!

Looking for two Sasuke fictions.

Guest Kyuubi

Guest Kyuubi

Hey everyone. I haven't been on here for a couple of months and lost the links to two stories. I can't remember the name of the stories or authors unfortunately and even the details of the stories are a little vague in my mind so I'm sorry for any lack of details.

The first story, if I remember, is a SasuNaru fanfiction. Sasuke is having an internal battle with the cursed seal. A demon of sorts is trying to take over his mind and he's struggling to keep his sanity and is unstable. Naruto is there trying to convince Sasuke to come back home, etc. The two of them have a fight scene together and a conversation which I can't recall what is was really about. I just remember someone telling Naruto that it would be a mercy to Sasuke--or a kindness--if Naruto killed him now because there was no way he'd be able to fight the seals demon off. He'd lose himself forever. But Naruto refused to kill him. He manages to make Sasuke see a bit of sense and that's when some SasuNaru scenes come in I believe. If anyone knows this story I'd love it if you can tell me. It was beautifully written and I'd love to be able to read it over another time.

The second story, Sasuke calls Naruto and Sakura to a hotel or something like that, and the two of them haven't heard from him in a long time. They have no idea why he's called them there but they went to meet him regardless of whether they trusted his intentions or not. They catch up on things and all go up to a hotel room and spend some time together. The next morning Sasuke wakes up and is about to leave but Sakura wakes up and stops him. I don't remember the full details but the only reason Sasuke called them was to say a silent goodbye. He knew he was going to die soon. Sakura realized he was going to face his death and pleaded for him to stay. I'm not sure why Sasuke was going to die exactly but I think it was either to save Naruto or had something to do with Orochimaru taking over his body.

Any help is appreciated!

Guest Kyuubi

Thank you SO much! It is most definitely it! I really couldn't remember anything at all about this story so I didn't expect anyone to even understand which one I was talking about lol. I just remember the impression that this lovely fic left on me. I'm going to go read it now. You're a life savior. I love you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.