Click Here!

Requesting a Beta for Long Term Project

Merula Aeolus

Hi,

I am looking for a beta who focuses of grammar, punctuation, present tense, third person format and sentence structure and is comfortable editing Homosexual stories with male threesomes and one M/M/F. However, the first Seven Volumes will not have adult content and will be tailored for a teenage audience. You must be committed to editing my story since it will be 10 to 12 volumes, 3 to 4 Books each Volume, 8 to 25 pages each chapters, 10 pt. font, times new roman and single spacing. I recommend that you're a fan of my story, which the first chapter (newly revised) is posted on Adult Fan Fiction, and HPfandom, An Archive of our Own under the title "Volume 01: The Grim Bones Series: Preludes and Nocturnes" or just "Preludes and Nocturnes" under the name "Merula Aeolus". The old version of my Story is on Fan Fiction.net as "Preludes and Nocturnes" by Merula Aeolus. This may take years to complete, so please think over your beta duties carefully before making a decision. This is a Harry Potter fan fiction. It is a Series rewrite or rewriting the entire series with Out of Characters, Non-canon events and my own style of writing. I'm making Harry or Hadrian rather intelligent and cunning. He will not be attend Hogwarts. My goals is to make this an addictive, creative and popular series in its genres. So I can take constructive criticism and ideas as often as you want to hand it out. I may even ask for help if I get stuck. Please submit examples of your writing and/or beta'ing. I will also be illustrating this, but will accept other's illustrations for the final product.

Thanks,

Merula Aeolus

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.